I Promise🤞🏾

Requested by @itsssspiper

Omniscient POV

"Y/N you promise you gone be here because you seem to be really busy as of lately...and right now like what the fuck are you doing?" Megan asked Y/N aggressively because she wasn't giving her the attention that she wanted and it's been like that ever since they got on the phone.

     Y/N kept putting Megan on pause or walking away from the phone or just not having her face in the camera and moving around.

     "Baby calm down please you knew I was doing some before you called me." Y/N said making Megan look at her like she got her fucked up, which she does.

     "Okay so I see we got Ms.Badass over here. Cause since when you start talking to me like I'm some bitch on the street. And if I wanna know what you doing I can cause I'm your fucking fiancée." She said putting up her ring you got in the camera so Y/N could see.

     Y/N couldn't help but smile at the ring because it made her think about her getting married in a couple of months.

     "Listen Meg I promise I'm gone be there, I wouldn't miss your last show. I'm just busy with work related shit so it's taking up my time, I'm sorry but I am gone be there. Okay, I love you." Y/N said putting her face in the camera seeing Megan slightly smile but go back to her mean mug.

     "Yea whatever I love you too bye." she said hanging up the phone making Y/N shake her head and get back to work.

Megan POV

     "Come on girl we gotta go." Kelsey said coming from the bathroom in our hotel room. I had got off the phone with Y/N not too long ago and I was really hoping and praying that she would make it because I know how she get when it comes to work.

     I look down at my engagement ring and let out a breath.

     "You good?" Kelsey ask as we walk out the room seeing Justin, EJ and 4oe, TFarris, and Kellon waiting on us.

     "Yea just thinking about Y/N because she was supposed to be here with us but she still working well at least I hope she not and she on her way down here. She was driving from San Diego to Inglewood which is about a 2 hour drive.

     "You know she wouldn't miss the show if she promised she would be here. Has she ever broken a promise to you?" She asked me, making me think and Y/N hasn't really broken a promise unless it was a small promise like she promised to be home from work at 6 but she got there at 7 but I don't count that because it's not a big deal.