1: The 104th Trainee Squad

My name is (y/n), and in this world of titans and chaos, all I wanted to do was fall in love. Call me crazy, but I'm not going to let those damn titans take anything else away from me.

I'm honestly lost because there are so many great options, but I just can't figure my shit out. I don't want to make the wrong decision...

Anyway, let me share my story up to this point, so you can get a better understanding of where I'm at:

Year 845

During the fall of Wall Maria, I lost my father, who was the head chef at a sushi restaurant in Shiganshina. My mother, on the other hand was a reputable soldier in the Survey Corps, who went missing around this time as well.

In a single day, I literally lost my entire world because of the Colossal and Armored titans.

As I boarded the ship headed to Wall Rose, I sat in a corner alone, wondering if I should just jump off and drown myself in that moment. It wasn't like anyone would miss me.

That's what I thought, but then I heard an angry voice somewhere down the ship. His voice was so loud that it was carried by the wind, reaching my ears. I could only make out five words. 

"I will kill them all." 

Those words changed my life. I didn't know who said them, but I was glad they did. Those words ignited something inside of me, and I knew I had found my purpose. 

I will destroy those titans if it's the last thing I do, and be free.

And so,  I began my journey. I joined the 104th trainee squad. 

And that's when I met them all...

Year 850

"STRAIGHTEN THOSE SPINES, PISS-EDS! THE 104TH CADET CORP BOOT CAMP STARTS NOW! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm commandant Keith Shadis and you will grow to hate me!" he yelled.

He marched through the lines of people, examining their faces.

"YOU! What do they call you, maggot?" he yelled at a blonde guy.

"Armin Arlert from Shinganshina, sir."

Armin? Oh my god, I remember him. Damn... when did he get so tall? Also, he's cuter than ever!

"Cadet Arlert, why is a runt like you here?!"

"To help humanity defeat the titans, sir."

"That's delightful to hear! You'll be a nice snack for them!"

(y/n) heard Armin scoff.

Shadis walked right past (y/n). He stopped at some girl who was eating a potato.

(y/n) silently laughed at their interaction. She hoped she could be friends with her.

After Shadis' further examination of the cadets, they were finally sent to their bunkers to unpack their belongings. A small group of people stood on a wooden porch, watching Sasha running her ass off in the distance. (y/n) joined them.

She saw Armin again, and beside him stood Eren Jaeger.

Damn... he's handsome. "Hey. Do you guys remember me?" (y/n) said, slightly nervous.

"... (y/n), right?" Eren said, his bright green eyes widening with recognition. Oh shit... she's alive? 

(y/n) smiled and nodded.