🍋12: In The Cart (Armin x Reader)

~TW: LIME AHEAD~

Alarm was struck over the entire city the next morning. All soldiers were to assemble in the courtyard.

I scrambled out of the room with Eren, unable to revel or take in the fact that we had slept together the night before...

I did, however, have to make my very first big decision on this day. I just hope I didn't mess it up for myself. 

Let me know what you think?

"What the hell is going on? What happened?" (y/n) asked Eren as they joined the formation.

Erwin stood on a small wooden stage at the front.

"I'm not sure, but I doubt it's good news," Eren spoke, his fists clenched. The only thing on his mind was (y/n). Never before had he slept so peacefully than he did last night. It was frustrating, knowing that (y/n) was with Levi, and not him.

He turned to face her. She looked tense. Her eyes kept darting the area for Levi. He knew who she was searching for. Eren sighed. There's no helping it. I'm not going to force her to be with me. It's her choice. Not mine.

Jean approached the two, also looking worried.

"Hey, (y/n)!" he called out to her, instantly wrapping his arms around her. "Glad you're okay."

(y/n) hugged him back, happy to see that he was doing well. "I am... do you know what this is all about?"

"Can't say."

"Did you see Armin and Mikasa?"

"Yeah, they're at the opposite end of the courtyard. They're fine too."

(y/n) let out a sigh of relief, and further pulled herself inside Jean's embrace.

Eren noticed that Jean didn't let go of (y/n) the entire time, and he gritted his teeth.

This guy... even if he doesn't know about Captain Levi, doesn't he know he stands no chance?

"SOLDIERS! I regret to inform you, that Wall Rose has been breached. The titans are in once again." Erwin paused shortly as a loud hush went over the crowd. He noticed (y/n) amongst the crowd... and Jean holding her. This annoyed him.

"Wait what?" (y/n) whispered to herself. "N-no! Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Reiner and Bertolt are all in Wall Rose! What if they didn't get out in time? They could all be dead!?" she whispered frantically to him. Jean stared on wide-eyed.

Noticing her panic and Jean's reluctance to speak up, Eren stepped up and grabbed (y/n)'s hand, pulling her entire body over to his.

"(y/n)," he said calmly, placing a gentle yet firm hand behind her head and tugging her hair slightly. "Breathe."

(y/n) was close to hyperventilating, but seeing Eren's calm demeanor was motivating, and she suddenly calmed down.

"Let's go see Erwin and get more details, okay?" he said softly.

(y/n) nodded. She ran up to Erwin. He grabbed her face in his hands. He was obviously thinking about last night, but right now he had a duty. He shook his head of all the sexy images and focused on (y/n)'s anxious (e/c) eyes.

Eren was taken aback. Since when were Erwin and (y/n) that close? he wondered, not understanding, or rather not wanting to understand.

"Levi and Hange are awaiting you and Eren around the corner. They've asked for you to bring a cloak, and your gear. Should you decide to go with them, you will travel once the sun is down. You'll head for Ehrmich District first, an outlier District of Wall Sina. You will get further information along the way."