2: Time for Training

During my training segments, I had several encounters with these boys. And that's when I met two more.

I wasn't used to being hit on like this, but I'm not going to lie. It felt nice to feel this special. I wasn't kidding when I said there were so many options. I just don't know which one to take seriously at this point. 

One of them even stepped up and gave me a kiss... things were starting to move in the right direction...

-ODM GEAR BALANCING-

During the ODMGear balancing test, Reiner approached (y/n), dripping with sex appeal

Fuck, thought (y/n) panicking. He's coming right here!

"(y/n), right?" he said, raising a hand to her. "How're you holding up?"

(y/n) shyly took Reiner's hand. "I'm doing pretty good, thanks. Saw you did really well, balancing and all."

Reiner didn't let go of (y/n)'s hand right away. He couldn't help but notice how soft they were. "You were watching, eh? Did you like what you see?"

"Definitely," (y/n) responded, not realizing she had spoken out loud.

Reiner suddenly let out a laugh, a slight blush on his cheeks. He didn't expect (y/n) to be so straightforward. He liked it.

"Well, you'll be up soon, then I can check you out too. Also, if you ever need any extra help, you can always ask me," he added with a wink, before returning to his frowning friends that were Bertolt and Annie.

(y/n) let out a huge sigh. Okay, I'm totally crushing on this hunk.

Sasha suddenly rushed back to her.

"Look..." she whispered to (y/n). "Some guys from the scouting regiment are observing us, so don't mess up, okay?!"

(y/n) looked over and saw a tall, handsome, blonde man, wearing the wings of freedom pin on his vest. He stood next to a shorter, jet black haired guy who looked bored.

"What the hell... they're hot!" (y/n) whispered as they both stared at them. Oh my god... they got a completely different aura from the guys here!

They were Commander Erwin and Captain Levi, and, in that moment they both turned to stare at (y/n).

"Is that her?" Erwin asked Levi. "The one Keith's been talking highly about?"

"How should I know? She looks annoying to me," Levi muttered.

"Hmm... You might be underestimating her. Just watch."

As Erwin said this, it was (y/n)'s turn.

"Here I go..." she mumbled.

Eren, Jean, Armin and Reiner all came to watch as well, shouting out words of encouragement.