🍋15: Report (Levi x Reader x Eren)

~TW: LIME AHEAD~

Let me break it down in points about the ensuing chaos that occurred right after.

Ymir convinced Reiner and Bertolt to bring Historia with them.

Reiner transformed into the Armored Titan again.

The survey corps fought and saved me and Eren from their clutches.

Erwin lost his right arm.

Hannes was devoured by the same titan that had eaten Eren's mother.

Eren and Mikasa were next, however, Eren displayed a hidden power and was able to control the titans around him.

Reiner called this power the Coordinate. 

We were saved and left the battlefield.

I wished deep down... that Reiner would survive.

We learned that Titans were most likely humans.

And now we were at some barn, awaiting our next orders.

And... I was now unofficially dating Levi...

"You're saying that every titan in the world right now used to be a human?" Eren spoke in a monotone.

(y/n) noticed his tone was completely off too. Fuck... I can only imagine what he's going through. His goal... our goal was to eradicate every single titan...

Eren refused to meet (y/n)'s eyes even as he felt them burn into him.

"Unless there are still humans outside the walls... turning into new titans as we keep trying to fight them," Armin answered Eren's question. "But that wouldn't really be possible... They would already have been eaten, right?"

Eren pursed his lips. He had no idea what to say anymore.

(y/n) shot Eren a look, which meant she wanted to speak with him alone.

"Let's go upstairs," he said to her.

"Night everyone!" (y/n) yelled as she crept up the stairs. There were three bedrooms there, the rest of the rooms were on the ground floor.

She followed Eren into their bedroom. If she wasn't officially with Levi, figuring her shit out, she and Eren would be staying up all night getting it on. The thought made her involuntarily blush.

"What are you doing?" asked Eren, looking surprised.

"What?"

"You're not sleeping... elsewhere?" he said, choosing his words wisely as to not piss himself off.

He meant with Levi, of course.

"Uh... no?" she replied. She and Levi were unofficial, and so that didn't mean she had to spend the night with him or anything. 

Up until that moment Eren's expression had been down, but it was suddenly lifted.

"I have to admit that makes me a little too happy, you know?" he grinned mischievously.

"Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, Eren," she joked. "I know I do."

"Having you in the same room and not being able to do anything about it... is this some form of new torture of Captain Levi's?"

(y/n) laughed out loud as she sat down on her bed to take off her shoes. "It goes for me too, by the way," she added quietly. She threw her shoes on the ground.