🍋9: Hard Decisions (Levi x Reader)

~TW: LIME AHEAD~

Satisfied with himself, Reiner removed his steaming body off from (y/n) and turned back around, keeping his promise all the while to not look at her completely naked body. He shut off the showerhead. (y/n) shivered. She also turned and hugged Reiner from behind, kissing his back.

"Thank you for that," she said to him.

"Anytime," chuckled Reiner. "My door is always open for you."

(y/n) shut her eyes and took in his warmth for a minute. I guess that wouldn't be so bad.

She suddenly tore her eyes open again, realizing the time. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to be late!"

"Grab a towel and go," said Reiner. "I'm going to stay in the shower for a little while longer," he added with a smirk.

(y/n) knew exactly what that meant. Leaving Reiner to his own devices, she speedily jumped out of the shower and grabbed the clean towel that hung near the sink, instantly wrapping herself in it.

"Are you okay if I take this?" she asked him, quickly catching her reflection in the mirror. She was extremely flushed.

"Sure, but you can't keep it," he laughed. "I expect you to bring it back the next time you come visit me."

(y/n) bit her lip. She wondered if she would return. There was no telling what the future held.

***

The dining room was dark, and slightly red and orange from the candles on the walls and table.

(y/n) and Eren were the only one's present. The others would be there any minute.

"What are you smirking about?" Eren raised a brow.

"Nothing!" (y/n) blushed. Images of her shower with Reiner appeared inside her head. She immediately shook them off. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Want me to be honest?" Eren suddenly grinned for some reason.

"Uh, yeah!"

"Knowing that you were sleeping down there as well again, I got pretty worked up. Thought about you all night. Thought about all the things I'd do to you..."

(y/n)'s jaw dropped at his directness.

"Well, fuck..." Eren now blushed slightly. "Thinking about all that again has made me..."

(y/n) lowered her eyes and noticed the growing bulge inside his pants. She also blushed. I wonder how big he is...

Eren immediately straightened himself, as if readying to walk it off. "What about you?"

"I had forgotten what the cellar was like..." (y/n) mumbled. Despite her wanting to focus on Eren, she unwillingly thought of another. "I've gotta admit, I miss staying upstairs. Levi has an actual bed, nothing like the shitty things down there." She hadn't realized the mistake she'd just made.

"How do you know what Captain Levi's bed is like?" Eren asked, all evidence of his boner completely gone. "Did he sleep on the couch and let you into the bed? Or-, did you guys share his bed? In his actual bedroom?" he questioned. He was quite shocked.

(y/n) didn't answer, which was enough for Eren to know the truth.

"(y/n), come on. I know I told you to figure your shit out, so I'm not going to get angry. But why can't you just be honest with me about what it is between you two?" he spoke, a little softer. He needed to know where (y/n)'s heart was.

She took long to answer, taking a sip of tea first. Her face looked grim.

"It doesn't matter anymore. He doesn't want anything from me. He's been acting all cold and distant ever since we returned. Tch-, I suppose he's done with me, or something," she muttered, not looking at Eren or at anything else but the empty space in front of her. Her chest felt heavy with the thought.