🍋11: The Commander's Bedroom (Erwin x Reader)

~TW: LIME AHEAD~

We caught the Female Titan after another intense battle. Eren and I teamed up and won. But Annie ended up crystallizing herself and now she's deep underground.

During the battle, we also found a hidden Colossal Titan inside the wall. How's that for a surprise?

Anyway, after the long battle, I ended up passing out for several hours. When I came to, I went in search for answers. 

What I found instead was something I couldn't even imagine in my wildest dreams...

(y/n) wanted to know if they had made any progress with Annie, and frankly, whether she and Eren would still be executed.

She opened several doors and looked inside. Behind one of the doors was a sight that made her jaw drop and stop dead in her tracks.

It was Erwin. And he was completely naked.

Not wanting to make any sudden movements in case he noticed her, she watched in silence as Erwin grabbed the towel on his bed and dried his wet hair.

(y/n) gulped. Inside the dim room, Erwin Smith was sinfully gorgeous. She already knew he had been tall and muscular but seeing him so exposed shed new light to his stunning physique and perfect ass.

This was as close to heaven as (y/n)'s eyes were going to see—she was certain of it. Oh god... I better leave... even though I really don't want to...

She had only made a tiny adjustment, but the floorboard creaked. Fuck!

"You know you can come in," sounded Erwin's low voice, chuckling softly. He was already aware of the fact that he had a spectator.

(y/n) hesitated. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-,"

Erwin turned around, fully exposing his naked body to her, not the least bit shy. (y/n)'s eyes automatically scanned downwards towards his already erect length. Oh... my... god...

Erwin smirked as he saw her expression, knowing full well the effect he was making on her. He tossed the towel aside and approached (y/n). She shot her head upwards to stare at his handsome face. She noticed his icy blue eyes were sparkling with desire.

"If you don't leave this very second, I can't promise I can control myself," he whispered dangerously.

(y/n) didn't move.

With one strong arm, Erwin slammed his door shut, shutting her exit. Then, he placed both his arms on either side of (y/n), trapping her between them, her back pressed on the door.

"Erwin..."

The Commander's lips crashed into hers, immediately silencing her. It was a savage and carnal kiss that stole (y/n)'s breath away. She gasped loudly when he slowly trailed his mouth down her neck. (y/n)'s arms instantly wrapped around Erwin as he softly sucked on the most sensitive part of her throat.

Without a word, Erwin grabbed her thighs and pulled her body up on the wall, her legs wrapping around his waist. His boner perfectly pressing into her entrance over her panties.

"Oh!" (y/n) let out a moan.

His mouth found hers again. He now lifted her off the wall and turned towards his bed, tossing her, and making his bed bounce once.

He looked at her expression for a moment to see if she would stop him. When she didn't Erwin smirked once more.

"You're mine tonight," he growled.