🍋31A: Two Can Play This Game (Floch x Reader)

~TW: LEMON AHEAD~

I ran straight into Floch's arms. 

Could this... maybe... be a sign?

"Hey... what happened?" a low voice asked her.

(y/n) stiffened her body and didn't make any movements.

Who... who is it?

Her face still buried in his chest, she gritted her teeth and shook her head, telling the stranger that she was definitely not okay.

The man squeezed (y/n) tightly, and then removed one of his arms to stroke her hair. (y/n) immediately calmed down from his touch. Her eyes stopped pricking and her breathing slowed.

"I was looking for you," he said again. "You said you were going to the bathroom and then never came back."

(y/n) let out a sigh. She pulled herself slightly back just so she could raise her chin to look up at the person who had her protectively in his arms.

It was Floch, and he was staring down at (y/n) with a worried expression.

Ah... even up close, he's so attractive. "I... I'm..." she didn't want to lie to him, especially not when she was so evidently upset.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her.

(y/n) sighed.

"Maybe not tonight... I'll just sleep it off."

"Are you sure?" Floch frowned. He absolutely hated seeing (y/n) like that.

She nodded.

"Okay... well, I'm not too far down. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, okay?"

"I will."

The next morning, I was up at the first light of dawn. 

I couldn't take the suspense anymore. So, I decided to confront Eren and ask him about last night after all.

I just couldn't believe Eren would cheat. It didn't make sense.

Anyway, as I get there, guess who I run into? The bitch. And she was walking outside of Eren's room, drying her hair with a towel. 

My throat went dry. 

The bitch approached me with a victorious smile and had the audacity to even warn me not to go into Eren's room yet. Why? Because he wasn't dressed yet.

I guess that settles it. Right?

She once again stood frozen, trapped inside her own body, her mind racing with everything she could do but nothing that she wanted to do.

"(y/n)? Out for a morning stroll around the castle?" a deep voice from behind (y/n) startled her.

"Erwin! Hi-, sorry, I didn't see you there," she stammered, instantly reminding herself to put up a happy exterior. Oh my god... now this is a face I haven't seen in a hot minute.

Erwin didn't ask her what she was doing there purposely, since he simply figured she'd spent the night with Eren. He furrowed his thick eyebrows in worry.

"(y/n), are you alright? You seem distressed," he caught on quickly, placing a large hand on her shoulder.

"I-, I'm fine. Really. Didn't get much sleep last night," she attempted to sound genuine.