𝖮𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"Did you hear that they're letting in the Mighty Ducks or team usa into this school." Andrea tells her group while they walk into the auditorium for the yearly welcome back speech.

"How much you wanna bet the varsity team is pissed off about this decision." Meg starts to say as everyone starts to mutter agreements.

"I mean they did only get the scholarship because they somehow made team usa at least the varsity team made it because of tryouts." Lexi mutters while the rest of her group rolls their eyes.

As they find a spot in the auditorium they get with the rest of their team and sit down chatting away about their summer till the head principal person starts to talk.

"So will you please join me in giving a big rousing warrior welcome to-" As the head principal was about to finish his speech movement from the curtain behind him distracts most of the minds in the crowd.

As everyone pays attention to what's happening behind the curtain, the group of girls sitting in the back start their own conversation.

"Stephani I heard Ducks are afraid of dogs so why not bark at them after they introduce themselves." Mikaela mutters to the girl sitting next to her.

"You know what I think I will." The brunette says with a smirk right as the curtain falls on whoever was behind it.

As Mikaela whispers to the group of girls she's formed a friendship with, about what Stephani is about to do, stephani was warming up her voice.

"Hi.... we're the Ducks." A blonde boy says as they finally get the curtain off them.

Before anyone could laugh, everyone turned their head around hearing what they thought would be a dog barking.

"Guys I'm done barking, they don't seem scared." Stephani says as she fakes cries.

"Girl, I hope you get the mental help you need one day." Lexi says as they all get up to find their dorm rooms.

"Oh lucky me, I got the barker in my room." Mikaela groans as stephani looks at her.

"Well I'm in a room with someone not on the team." Reave groans.

"Well, same here so I guess we're twins." Baylee says as they start heading up the stairs.

"Guys can I just say Rick had a huge ass glow up like yes sir." Lexi says as everyone looks at her weirdly annoyed she's simping for a hockey boy.

"Ok well on that note this is mine and miss barker room." Mikaela says unlocking her door and pushing Stephani in.

"See you at practice tomorrow." Siena says as Mikaela shuts the door.

"Yah, I'll see all of you tomorrow during school and practice after school." Andrea says while everyone else groans.

"Guys me and Baylee are gonna figure out who our roomies are we'll tell you i the morning.'' Reave says grabbing Baylee's arm and heading towards their rooms.

"At least we're right next door if we need anything." Baylee says, trying to look on the bright side even though she's slightly pissed off about the whole thing.

"If I'm with one of the ducks I will cry. They probably think we're weird after stephani barked at them.'' Reave says as they get to their doors.

"Well, I wish you luck." Baylee says as she enters her room.

"Hi, you must be my roommate, I'm Connie." Connie says as Baylee silently curses in her head.

"Oh and I'm Baylee." The brunette says as an awkward silence fills the room.

What Baylee didn't know was Reave was dealing with the same thing, both of them wishing that they were stuck with barking Stephani then with both of the girl ducks.