𝖳𝖾𝗇

Before you read I don't play soccer so if I have things wrong please don't be a bitch and send me hate 💃

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time soccer practice comes around the whole team is dreading practice with their new coach.

"Guys it'll be fun, she just needs to figure out where we play best." Mikaela says to the group as they walk onto the field.

"How do you have so much energy.'' Meg mutters as they start to put on their cleats.

"I got to math late cause Rick took me Lexi and Jessie to get coffee." Mikaela says as everyone besides Jessie and Lexi give her confused looks.

"Wait, that's why you were late, miss girl, you should have got me something." Stephani whines as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"I thought about it then remembered why I sat with varsity in the first place and decided not to." The blonde says as they see the coach walk up to them.

"Alright team, here's what your positions for the year are." The coach says as the girls start to stretch.

"As forward we have Mikaela as center , Andrea on the left and baylee on the right." The coach says, making the three girls smile.

"As midfielder we have Lexi center, Caitlin left and then Reave on right." the coach continues on.

"On defense we have Stephani on the left and Siena on right and then our main goalie is Jessie and backup goalie is Stephani." The coach says as she finishes up saying spots.

"Alright girls, five sprints down and back then circle up after." Miss. Orion says as all the girls groan.

"Ugh now I remember why I should practice during the off season like Mikaela." Stephani complains as she sees Mikaela not out of breath by the end of it.

"Alright guys, let's do some juggling exercises." Miss. Orion says as everyone grabs their soccer balls.

ᜊᜊᜊ

Halfway through practice the Ducks head outside due to their practice being pushed back so varsity could go longer.

"It's like they don't even care about the jv team to be good cause we won't be able to go an hour late." Julie whines as they walk out of the arena.

"It's because they don't care that the varsity shouldn't even be here." Fulton says as they mutter some sort of agreement.

"They sure seem to like the soccer team and Mr.Cake Eater tho." Charlie says annoyed with the world in general.

"Especially that Mikaela chick she seems to know everyone." Goldburge mutters as they start to pass the soccer field.

"Right and I've heard that she's an only child so it's not like she knows these people because of an older sister." Luis says as they stop by the soccer field to talk.

"Stephani, I dare you to kick a ball at someone's face." Caitlin whispers to the brunette as they start shooting at Jessie.

"You can easily say you accidentally missed the goal." Caitlin says as stephani smirks.

As Stephani goes up to shoot she gives a small hand signal to Jessie letting her know that she's gonna aim for the ducks.

As Stephani runs up to kick the ball, she moves her foot a bit so the ball will go and hit a Duck.

Kicking the ball the team watches as the ball starts making its way towards the Ducks.

"Duck!" Miss. Orion yells as all the Ducks look at her.

"Yah we're the Ducks why!?" Luis shouts as he looks over at the field.

That's when the ball Miss. Orion wanted them to move from hits Luis right on the head making him stubble back.

As the Ducks give the soccer team death glares the team burst out laughing until their coach blows her whistle making them stop.

"Stephani, go apologize and get your dang ball." The coach yells at her, making Stephani slowly walk over to them.

"I am deeply sorry I accidentally kicked my ball and it hit you in your face it won't happen again." Stephani mutters, making it clear she's not sorry at all.

"But I would like my ball back." The brunette says snatching the ball out of Luis's hands.

Walking back to the field she sees the coach shaking her head and the rest of the team trying to make it seem like they are disappointed in her.

"Stephani what happened to going for the goal not the Ducks." The coach says as Stephani looks at the ground trying to hide her smile.

"Three sprints down and back Stephani the rest of you are free to go." the coach says, making every smile besides Stephani.

"Stephani, you better start running." Lexi whispers into Stephani's ear as she jumps from a scare.

As she starts running everyone starts taking off their cleats and putting on their sandals.

"I'm gonna refill my water bottle, feel free to head off without me." Mikaela says as she grabs her bag and starts heading to where the water fountain is.

As she enters the air conditioning building she lets out a sigh of relief as her body starts to cool off.

Walking over to the water fountain she starts to fill her bottle up not realizing that varsity just ended practice and sent Adam to refill all the bottles.

As the blonde boy waits behind Mikaela not making a sound he rolls his eyes with how long the blonde was taking.

Turning around from the fountain, Mikaela slightly lets out a yelp as she bumps into a sweaty Adam.

"What the fuck dude you should of said something instead of scarring me half to death." Mikaela says, making the blonde roll his eyes.

"Yah well I didn't suck it up." Adam says as he walks past the blonde girl to start filling up everyone's bottles.

"Water boy, huh that must suck." Mikaela says cheesy, making the boy roll his eyes at her.

"Well umm you're clearly the water girl why else would you be here." Adam says thinking he won the fight.

"Practice ended dummy. I needed more water so here I am , everyone else is packing up." Mikaela says as Adam finishes filling up everyone's water bottle.

"Well, have fun alone, waterboy." The blonde girl says with a smile walking away from the annoyed boy.

As the blonde walks out from the building she sees only Stephani still at the field slowly changing into her sandals.

"Hey Steph." Mikaela says only to get a groan from the girl.

As Stephani gets up her and Mikaela start heading back to the dorms Stephani won't stop complaining about the new coach.

"She's not that bad, I kinda like her." Mikaela tells Stephani only for her to gasp.

"Well I'm not that surprised you like hard practices." Stephani says as they walk into the building.

"Well why did it take you so long to get water?" Stephani says knowing she was gone for like ten minutes.

"I ran into water boy Adam cause varsity's practice ended and he started to talk to me." Mikaela says annoyed, making Stephani grow a smirk.

"Well you two are meant to be so just you wait." The brunette says, making Mikaela roll her eyes.

"Yah in your dreams." The blonde says as they walk into their dorms.

Little did the blonde know how right stephani was about them.