𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time school ended on Monday no one knew where Caitlin and Kenny went after their last period.

"Does anyone know where Caitlin and Kenny are or did they just like disappear from the face of the earth?" Reave says as the group of girls walk into Mikaela's dorm due to that being the hangout dorm.

"Umm I have no idea they both ran out during last period and I haven't seen them since, and I know their not in my dorm or Kenny's.'' Andrea says as everyone just nods their head.

"If I find out Caitlin is getting railed I'm gonna slap her." Stephani says, making Reave slap the back of her head.

"Why do you seem so mad? Did you and Caitlin like decided to have sex together with Kenny and Luis or something." Lexi says as everyone starts to laugh.

"That's disgusting." Stephani says as she throws a pillow at the laughing girl.

ᜊᜊᜊ

"They won't find us here." Caitlin says as both her and Kenny enter the art room.

"I doubt they even know about this room other than Andrea." Caitlin continues on making Kenny laugh.

"Yah there's no way anyone on the Ducks knows about this place." Kenny says as they start to look for pencils and what else they may need.

Sitting down at a table, Caitlin and Kenny take out their sketch book and find an empty page.

"We should draw each other; it should be like a challenge." Caitlin says after not knowing being able to figure out what she wants to draw.

"What's that one line in Titanic where Rose wants Jack to draw him?" Kenny says as Caitlin's eyes widen knowing what scene he's talking about.

"Draw me like one of your french girls." Caitlin says with a smile as Kenny laughs at how she said it.

"I'm not stripping tho that's gross." Caitlin says as the boy's eyes widen not thinking she would go there.

"Oh god, no not in the art room someone could walk in." Kenny says, making Caitlin laugh at the boy.

"Wait, let me find a good photo to use as your reference." Caitlin says, making Kenny roll his eyes.

"You always look good." Kenny says as the girl's cheeks heat up.

"Let's see. Use this one." Caitlin says as he shows the boy a photo of her on the soccer field.

"Well if you get to use a photo I get to use a photo." Kenny says as he chooses a photo of him from over the summer.

Caitlin finding her playlist that has calming music due to not being able to work while it's quiet.

Working on the drawing of Kenny, Caitlin can't help but take notice of how much Kenny has changed since the summer.

By the time both of them have finished drawing each other's drawings and show each other they hear the door open.

"Oh thank god I found you please help us. Reave and Mikaela keep talking in like Piper Rockelle titles.'' Andrea says as she grabs Caitlin's arm.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Kenny and Caitlin say at the same time.

"You'll find out." Andrea says as she drags the girl out of the art room while Kenny runs after them after taking what they were working on.

Making their way up to the dorms Andrea can hear shouting coming from everyone.

"The soccer team gangs up on the people that carry the group. Scared reaction. Scared face emoji. Sad face emoji.'' They hear Reave say as they walk into their dorm and watch Stephani throw a pillow at the girl.

"Stephani throws a pillow at her favorite person prank. Funny reaction. •aughing emoji." Mikaela says as they watch Jessie get up.

"I swear to god both of you stop it." Jessie says annoyed with all of them.

"I'm going to find Scooter and Rick." Jessie says as lexi follows suit.

"Both the seniors leave us. Sad reaction, sad emoji, crying emoji." Reave says as Mikaela laughs not being able to hold it in anymore making everyone else laugh at how dumb they sound.

"Anyways among us in real life." Reave starts to sing as she leans into Mikaela and puts her hand in Mikaela's as a microphone.

"Oh shit I forgot the words." Mikaela says into the girl's hands.

"I only know that part so it's fine." Reave says, taking her hand away, both of them seeing Caitlin.

"Oh hey guys." Mikaela says seeing Caitlin and Kenny.

"Can I just say I'm deeply concerned for both of you." Caitlin says, making Kenny laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm concerned for us too." Mikaela says, making everyone else laugh.

"I can't tell if you're laughing with me or at me." Mikaela says, making everyone laugh even more.

"I'm hungry, let's go get food." Baylee says out of nowhere as everyone starts to stop laughing.

"Oh and Mikaela, I think I was doing a bit of both." stephani says, making the blonde girl gasp.

Heading down to the lunch room, Reave stays behind with Mikaela who's slower than everyone else due to having crutches.

"Does Ed Sheeran go to our school? Funny reaction, laughing emoji heart emoji.'' Reave says making Mikaela laugh knowing she means Averman.

"Leave, I can't with you." Mikaela says with a laugh as they get into the cafeteria.

"Is calling Averman, Ed Sheeran a type of bullying?" Reave says with a gasp.

"Nah, I would take that as a compliment." Mikaela says as they get to their table and sit down.

"Take what as a complement?" Caitlin says as she looks over at the two girls.

"Being called Ed Sheeran." Reave says as Caitlin forms a smile.

"She played the fiddle in an Irish band." Caitlin says using her terrible Irish accent.

"Two Ed Sheeran's pranks. Funny reaction, silly face emoji, laughing emoji." Mikaela says, making Caitlin groan and go back to the conversation she was having with Stephani.

"Geez some people don't enjoy our humor." Reave says, rolling her eyes as Mikaela laughs.

"They'll enjoy it once Piper asks us to be part of her squad." Mikaela says, making Reave smile.

"Yah good point." Reave says her smile growing.