𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As Friday rolls around, almost everyone is shocked that Mikaela still hasn't talked to Adam or Charlie after what happened at the showdown thing.

"Mikaela, maybe you should probably talk to Adam or Charlie." Andrea says as they head  into the cafeteria for lunch.

"I would but I've been busy ignoring them. Plus Charlie is a pussy and dropped out because of the coach." Mikaela says as they sit down.

"Who dropped out?" Stephani asks clearly clueless.

"Charlie Conway." Mikaela says clearly disgusted with the boy.

"Wait, you do know he's back today right?" Stephani says.

"Wait sense when?" Andrea says as she starts to look for the blonde boy who almost everyone on the team hates.

"Well I heard Connie tell Julie when I was heading to breakfast." Stephani says knowing that's all they've been talking about.

"Well I hope he trips down the stairs." Mikaela mutters as she bites into an apple.

"I'll hex him!" Caitlin shouts from the other side of the table.

"I meannnn." Mikaela says only for Lexi to slap the back of her head.

"We are not hexing anyone." Lexi says mainly towards Caitlin but also towards almost everyone.

"Fine." Caitlin and Mikaela mumble sadly but share a look knowing they'll still manifest it.

As lunch goes on no one sees Charlie walk into the cafeteria besides Rrick.

"Guys I'll be back." Rick mutters as he watches where Charlie is headed.

Getting up from his table he makes his way over to where the girls are only to be stopped by Mindy.

"Hey babe where are you heading?" Mindy says, batting her eyelashes.

"I need to talk to someone. Can you hold on? '' Rick says as Mindy rolls her eyes.

"You know you've been spending a lot of time with Lexi and Mikaela, are you cheating on me?" Mindy says pouting, making Rick roll his eyes.

"First off Lexi has been my best friend since kindergarten and second off mikaela is basically my younger sister.'' Rick says even though he wishes he was dating Lexi.

"I really need to talk to Mikaela so can you move?" Rick says getting quite irritated with the girl.

"Really her, can't you save it for later?" Mindy whines while Rick gets why Lexi would punch the girl.

"No, it's something that must happen now." Rick says annoyed, making Mindy huff but turn around to go back to where she sits.

As Rick walks over, Lexi notices he's clearly pissed off.

"You good?" Lexi says as Rick sits down next to Lexi.

"One sec I'll answer you." Rick says as she sees Mikaela smile at him.

"Did you see Charlie is back?" Rick says as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"No need to remind me." Mikaela says while she goes back to the conversation Caitlin and Andrea are having about what to name the new shark Andrea got.

"Ok, now answer my question about what's wrong and you know better than to lie to me." Lexi says as Rick nods his head.

"It's fucking Mindy she accused me of cheating on her with you but not only you Mikaela as well like god damn Mikaela is like a sister to me and you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember." Rick says with a sigh as Lexi rolls her eyes wanting to punch that girl again.