𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time lunch comes around both girls head to the lunch room to settle the disagreement they had.

"We're asking them without context before we tell them why." Mikaela says knowing if they knew why they would choose Stephani cause most of them don't wanna be on her bad side.

"Deal." Stephani says as they shake hands.

Entering the lunch room and grabbing something to eat, both girls head over to their table.

"Hey Lexi, water boy or ninja?" Mikaela says as she catches up with the blonde.

"Wait wh-." Lexi starts to say only for her to be cut off by Stephani.

"I just chose one. It's for um um english." Stephani says as the blonde gives her a confused look.

"I guess waterboy." the girl says as Mikaela smiles, making Stephani mad.

"That's one for me, none for you." The blonde says as Lexi heads over to the varsity table.

Sitting down stephani asks the same question and only two out of the six people say ninja.

"You guys are fake as fuck rot in hell." Stephani says as everyone gasps.

"Water boy is cute ninja is kinda weird." Baylee says as everyone agrees.

"I don't think it's cute." Stephani huffs as everyone starts to laugh.

"She told me I make everything into a competition but she doesn't not see how she acts at games." stephani starts to say as Mikaela gasps.

"I mean at least she can score goals, you kinda just bark at everyone." Lexi says, making Stephani gasp.

"Yah well it distracts the other team so I can get the ball and kick it to Mikaela so her points are basically because of me." Stephani starts to say as everyone starts to laugh.

"Oh guys my cousin called last night and he's coming to the game on Friday." Mikaela says as she changes the conversation.

"Wait, the hot one?" Caitlin asks as Mikaela groans.

"Yes, the ones you think are hot. Only him though because the one Stephani likes is busy." The blonde says as Andrea and Caitlin freak out over how he'll be at the game.

"Guys we need to win so Mikaela's cousin falls in love with me." Andrea says while Mikaela rolls her eyes regretting the fact she told them.

"Guys stop just now he's coming cause I'm going home with them that weekend so I can go to his hockey game." Mikaela says as both Caitlin and Andrea smirk.

"Miss Mikaela sense me and Andrea are your best friends forever and ever we should go home with you to cheer on your cousin after all we are his biggest fans." Caitlin says as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"I'm staying at their house after so probably not." Mikaela says that stephani grows the biggest smile.

"Mikaela, our friendship is like an old married couple so you may as well let me come." Stephani says, which only makes Mikaela even more mad.

"Yah no I had to do a lot of convincing to let them let me spend the night cause they're busy." The blonde says.

"Ok but your cousins say you want company." stephani begs, making the blonde annoyed.

"No, I have to go to my cousin's hockey game then the next day I go to his brother's basketball game and then I had to convince scooter to pick me up from it cause they couldn't take me back to the school." The blonde says explaining everything.