𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"Let's get Mikaela, Adam and Charlie in the locker room." Andrea mutters into Guy's ear as he nods.

"I'll get Charlie, you get Adam and Mikaela." Guy says knowing Charlie will be the hardest one to get into the locker room.

"Mikaela, come on, let's see if we can find like a wheelchair Adam you come with cause I have no muscles to push her if we find one." Andrea says as Adam gets up with a groan.

"I'm perfectly fine with crutches." Mikaela mutters, making Andrea roll her eyes.

"But then you can't go on the ice cause you'll fall and injure yourself even more and with a wheelchair it'll be safer for you, come on." Andrea saysc, making Mikaela roll her eyes knowing she won't be getting out of what Andrea wants.

As Andrea helps Mikaela up, Adam comes up and stands awkwardly behind them knowing Mikaela won't talk to him unless it's forced.

"Alright I say we check the locker room first." Andrea says as Adam looks at her confused knowing she clearly has something planned.

Heading over to the locker room both Adam and Mikaela see Guy standing by the door looking a bit stressed.

"Guy, you good?" Mikaela asks slightly concerned for the boy.

"Everything is just peachy." Guy says clearly lying but sharing a look with Andrea letting her know Charlie is already in the room.

"Here you two go in. I'll be there in a sec. I need to talk with Guy." Andrea says as Mikaela just nods.

As Andrea holds open the door for both blondes she watches as Guy grabs a chair so they can lock both of them in there.

"I say give them an hour and if they're still not sorted out we just give up." Guy says as Andrea nods her head.

"Areed." Andrea says as she closes the door seeing both blondes in the locker room.

Putting the chair under the handle of the door they start to walk away to head back to the rest of the team.

"If you hear banging on the locker room door don't open the door Mikaela, Adam and Charlie are going to sort things out." Guy says as everyone looks at them.

"That's one of the worst and best ideas you guys have come up with." Fulton says as the soccer team shares a look.

"Andrea, you know how Mikaela is." Reave mutters as Andrea just shrugs.

"Well yeah but hey now they'll have to figure things out they'll have to thank us and me we all know Mikaela and Adam are endgame.'' Andrea says as most of the team has to hide their laugh.

ᜊᜊᜊ

"There's no wheelchair in here and where's Andrea?" Mikaela mumbles as she starts to head to the door wanting to get out.

As she gets to the door she tries to open the door only for it not to open.

"What the hell." The blonde mumbles to herself as Adam walks up behind her neither one of them hearing Charlie in a locker.