𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒

↣↣↣↣↣↣

When the group gets back to the school they all head there separate ways deciding to meet in like ten minutes at the main office.

As Guy carries Andrea to their room he doesn't know how he should wake Andrea knowing that he doesn't necessarily wanna scare her.

"Oh don't worry, I know how to wake her up." Caitlin says as they enter their room.

"Andrea, Stephani stole one of your sharks." Caitlin says into the sleeping girl's ear only for her head to shoot up.

"That little asshole better watch her back." Andrea says as she gets off Guy's back and starts to make her way towards the door to head to stephani's room.

"I'm only joking now, go get something black to wear, we have a plan." Caitlin says as Andrea turns around.

"Never say someone stole my sharks, that's basically a crime." Andrea says Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"See you in like ten minutes." Guy says as Andrea nods her head and makes her way to her closet.

By the time everyone on the soccer team that's part of what Charlie has planned is done changing they meet up in the hallway and all head down there.

"The question is what does Carlie have planned?" Stephani mutters as Baylee just shrugs her shoulders.

"I guess we'll find out." Baylee mutters as they enter the main office to see all the Ducks.

"Why not put the beloved ants into their dorms?" Charlie says as the team walks in.

As everyone shares a look of agreement, Charlie starts to get the ants into a mason jar.

Once the ants are in the mason jar everyone follows them out.

"Andrea, Guy and Dwyane go be look out." Charlie says as those three head out.

As the rest of the team starts to make it to where the dorms for the varsity players are, the soccer team starts to wonder if they should do anything to Mikaela, Lexi and Jessie.

As everyone starts to put a rope on everyone, doorknobs Fulton starts to collect them, tying all of them together.

That's when Charlie and Julie start to put the tubes for the ants under the varsity dorms.

"A little to the left. good." Guy says into a walkie-talkie as he and Andrea are up in a tree to see where the tube placement is.

"That's ok just my face no big deal.'' Averman mutters annoyed with reave as she keeps stepping everywhere on his shoulders as she tries to place tubes in the opening on the top.

"How's it look to you cowboy?" Guy says as Dwayne on a horse is patrolling the ground.

"Come on let me see." Andrea mutters to Guy annoyed, wanting to see what's about to happen.

"No, you keep looking out." Guy says, making Andrea roll her eyes.

"This ninja stuff really makes you look uh I don't know how you say-" Andrea starts to say making Guy cut her off.