𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following day everyone meets up in Stephani and Mikaela's dorm to get ready for the school dance.

"Jessie, are you going with Scooter?" Caitlin asks as she starts to do the girl's hair.

"We're going as friends." Jessie says as both Reave and Mikaela share a look.

"This kinda reminds me of someone." Mikaela whispers into Reaves' ear as Reave starts on Lexi's make up.

"Adrien Agreste takes form in student athlete shocked emoji, scared emoji.'' Reave says making Mikaela let out a laugh while Jessie gives the girls a glare.

"Mikaela, I still can't believe you aren't going to the dance." Stephani groans looking at the girl who's waiting for Reave to do her makeup.

"Hey I'd rather watch movies then watch everyone else have fun plus it's my own decision." Mikaela mutters while sticking out her tongue.

ᜊᜊᜊ

By the time everyone is ready for the dance they hear a knock on the door making all the girls freak out.

"Mikaela, you get the door, we want them to wait till we're prepared." Andrea says making the blonde girl get up with a groan.

Opening the door the blonde girl takes notice of all the boys in their polo shirts or tux's.

"Wait ed-I mean Averman what are you doing here?" Mikaela says slightly confused on why the red head would be here if no one is dating or talking to him.

"Oh me and Reave are going as friends." Averman mutters while all the other boys share a confused look on why Mikaela started to call Averman Ed.

"Apparently the girls want to come out one by one so who wants to be first?" Mikaela asks not seeing Rick and Scooter in the group.

"You know what I don't care who goes first Kenny come here." Mikaela says as she opens the door and tells Caitlin to come out.

As Kenny waits for Caitlin to come out he takes out the corsage that all the boys got when they went out.

Walking out the door everyone could see how red Caitlin's face.

"I uh got you a corsage." Kenny says holding it out making Caitlin's face get even more red.

Holding out her wrist, Kenny puts the corsage around her wrist then interlocks their hands and starts to walk away from the group, probably to the dance.

That's when both Lexi and Jessie walk out of the room before Mikaela could call out someone new.

"Hey I didn't say your name now did I?" Mikaela says annoyed, making both seniors look at her.

"We gotta go help Rick and Scooter get some things into the party." Jessie says as if it's obvious, making the blonde girl's eyes widen knowing what she's talking about.

"Oh well you go do that I guess."  Mikaela says while the girls walk away.

"Mmmm I'll get Andrea." The blonde says as Guy walks forward.