𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As Mikaela starts heading down the stairs she hears someone following behind her.

Turning around she notices Adam catching up to her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the Ducks till dinner or something." Adam mutters as Mikaela chuckles slightly.

"Oh I was just gonna go find Lexi and Jessie and head down to the rink again to watch the varsity practice but thanks for the offer." The blonde girl mutters as Adam sighs slightly.

"Oh umm sounds good." Adam mutters as he turns around and heads back up the stairs.

Mikaela turns around and starts to head down the stairs. She wasn't really going to find Lexi and Jessie; she just used that as an excuse not really wanting to hang out with any hockey boys; she's had enough of them for her lifetime.

As Adam comes back up the stairs he realizes all the ducks have already left where they were, probably assuming the blonde would say yes to hanging out with him.

ᜊᜊᜊ

When Connie closed the door on the ducks after they forced Adam to talk with Mikaela. She took out a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt to change into and heads into the bathroom to shower, which woke up baylee.

Sitting up out of bed she realizes she fell asleep in what she was practicing in. Getting up she goes to grab sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

Realizing Mikaela must have left and gone back to her dorm, she decides that she'll change quickly in the room, still hearing the shower going from the bathroom.

As she gets done changing she starts to put her hair into two braids.

Halfway through the first one she hears the shower stop and the door open revealing Connie.

"Oh hey." Connie mutters as she unwraps the towel from around her hair and puts it into a bun.

"Hey." Baylee mutters as she starts her second braid.

An awkward tension starts to fill the room as both girls don't know what to talk about or how to start a conversation.

Sitting in her bed Connie grabs a book to start reading while Baylee takes out photos to start adding to her scrapbook.

"You're on the soccer team aren't you?" Connie asks, deciding to stop the awkward tension between them.

"Yah I am." Baylee mutters, tapping a photo from Halloween last year into her scrapbook.

"You know I was going to play soccer as a sport but I picked hockey." Connie says not really knowing where to go with the conversation or why she started it.

"That's cool, this is the only sport that worked out for me and I guess it suits me well." Baylee says.

Not knowing what else to say over the awkward exchange they both go back to what they were doing until there's a knock on the door.

"I can get it." Baylee says getting up from her bed and opening the door revealing her soccer team.

"Baylee, come on, we need to find Mikaela then get dinner." Jessie says realizing Mikaela's not in the room with Baylee.