𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As Mikaela gets to the table all her friends are at, she notices Stephani is still filming away.

Sitting next to Lexi she notices her giving death glares towards Mindy.

"If you stare, make sure it's not obvious." Jessie whispers into Lexi's ear making her snap out of her trance.

"Did she notice please tell me she didn't." Lexi says scared, making Mikaela laugh.

"No, I think you're in the clear." The blonde tells Lexi, making her sigh with relief.

"Guys here's a closer look at both seniors Jessie is my least favorite cause she's Canadian." Stephani says zooming in on her face.

"Stephani, I'm gonna throw that camera into the goddamn Niagara Falls." Jessie says flicking off the camera.

"See she even says things relating to Canada it should be the Mississippi river." Caitlin says to the camera, making Stephani laugh.

"This is why I sat at the varsity table this morning and why me and Lexi are moving there right now." Jessie says standing up and grabbing a confused looking Lexi.

As the freshman watch Jessie and Lexi walk away they start to laugh.

"Look, here we have spotted a cake eater by herself." Stephani says zooming into Mikaela's face making her roll her eyes.

"Go fuck yourself." The blonde mutters getting up and heading over to the varsity table with Lexi and Jessie.

"Stephani stop making people mad with that camera." Andrea says as Stephani rolls her eyes.

"Guys I'm gonna see if I can figure out what the conversation was about when Mikaela was talking with Adam." Stephani says as she starts trying to find the clip.

"Stephani, you have no sense of privacy." Baylee tells the brunette as she laughs at her.

"You guys should know this by now." Stephani says as she puts the camera up to her ear to try and figure out what they're saying.

"It's too loud in here god damn it." Stephani says as everyone looks at her.

"Anywho, I'm gonna record everyone's future husbands." Stephani says with a smile as everyone groans.

"Stephani just stop, I swear to god." Reave says even though she knows she can't stop her.

"Guys right there is Luis I just know he'll bark with me I just need to have a conversation with him." The brunette says as she films him walking to get a napkin.

"Then we have Charlie. He seems like a total bitch but he and Siena are meant for each other." Stephani says as she notices Charlie looks a bit pissed.

"And now we have Kenny there, my favorite. He's definitely gonna grow up and have at least three kids and a golden doodle." Stephani says zooming into Kenny who was laughing at something Julie said.

And now we have Guy that's Andreas hubby. You should have heard the way she was talking about him last night." Stephani mutters only for Andrea to slap the back of her head.