𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time lunch came around the only thing on Stephani's mind was going full Abby Lee on Julie.

"You know you don't really need to do this it's fine.'' Mikaela says as they enter the cafeteria to see the rest of their team already at the table.

"Oh no, I'm doing it." Stephani says as she heads over to where the ducks are.

As Mikaela watches Stephani walk up towards the Ducks she also notices that both Caitlin and Baylee also started making their way over there.

"Lord send help." Mikaela mutters under her breath as she makes her way towards the varsity table not wanting to be part of whatever Stephani is about to do.

"Mikaela, what is Stephani doing?" Scooter asks the blonde as she sits down next to him.

"She's going full Abby Lee on Julie for calling me an annoying bitch and pick me." The girl says, shrugging her shoulders while Rick's face forms into a pissed one.

"Mikaela, you should be standing your ground." Rick says clearly annoyed with the girl.

"I made a bet with Caitlin about being unproblematic till the jv vs varsity game and when Caitlin goes off with Stephani i'll win so give it like five minutes." Mikaela says as they watch Stephani tap Julie's shoulder.

"Julie." Stephani says with a high voice as the girl turns around catching the attention of the other Ducks.

"Stephani right." Julie says before she notices both Caitlin and Baylee behind her.

"Let me get straight to the point, yah?" Stephani says as Julie gives her a confused look.

"Get to what point? I haven't done anything." Julie says as she starts to put the pieces together.

"Lh we know damn well you know what we're talking about." Caitlin says as she decides to take a seat next to kenny.

"You don't have popcorn by chance, things are about to go down." Caitlin asks Kenny as he looks at her confused.

"Wait what's happening? I'm confused." Kenny says as Caitlin laughs.

"Oh you'll see." Caitlin says as she sees Baylee whisper something into Stephani's ear.

"Julie I personally think you should mind your own fucking business and learn that no one fucking cares if you think Mikaela is a pick me you just mad shes friend with Scooter." Stephani starts to say as everyone else in the cafeteria slowly starts to pay attention.

"I am not jealous of a self observed bitch." Julie says, making almost everyone gasp.

"Oh you little bitch that was the last straw. If you're not jealous why you're talking shit she's also not self centered maybe get to know someone before judging them." Stephani says as Mikaela looks at Scooter who's giving the blonde a look telling her to go up there.

"Well if Mikaela takes so much offense to what I say why isn't she up here telling me off huh?" Julie says annoyed yet a bit imitated by her.

"She may not care but I do and I'm gonna put you in your place." Stephani says as Julie turns around to give a glare towards the blonde who was whispering something into Scooter's ear.

"Ok so if she doesn't care but I do and I stand up for things when I know damn well aren't right." stephani says as Julie just rolls her eyes.

"Just know you watch your back, don't make me bring out my lighters." Baylee says as Caitlin coughs to hide her laugh.

"Lighters?" Kenny questions the girl next to her.

"Oh, Baylee had a fire kink." Caitlin says as if it's no big deal.

"Caitlin, stop flirting. My work here is down." Stephani says as Caitlin nods.

"See you in math I guess." Caitlin tells the boy as she gets up and follows Stephani back to her table.

"Wait, where's Mikaela?" Stephani questions as they get back to their table.

"She's with varsity talking to Scooter." Reave says as Lexi mutters that she'll go get the girl.

As Lexi heads over to talk to Mikaela she gets stopped by the one and only Mindy.

"Stay away from Rick, he's mine, he didn't choose you for a reason." The girl says as Lexi rolls her eyes.

"Ok and I don't care, I'm heading over there to get Mikaela so she can talk with Stephani." The blonde says as she sees Rick get up and make his way over to both girls.

"Mindy what's wrong." Rick says as he wraps his arms around Mindy.

"This whore got in my way." Mindy says loudly, chewing on her gum.

That's when Lexi lost her shit and Rick could tell before anyone could say anything a loud slap was heard.

"Did you just slap her?" Rick says clearly trying to hide in his laugh at Mindy's face.

"Yes, I did. Now move." Lexi says as she shoves past both of them to get to Mikaela but not missing that she deserved that from Rick which he said under his breath.

Now that's what made Lexi smile as she finally got to the laughing blonde.

"Lexi, you just did that and I feel like a proud mom." Mikaela says with a huge smile as Scooter rolls his eyes.

"Mikaela, she's older than you." Scooter says, making the blonde roll her eyes.

"Yah but I've been telling Lexi to slap that bitch for as long as I can remember." Mikaela tells Scooter as she gets up knowing that Lexi came over here to tell her to talk to Stephani.

"Well bye Mr. Vroom Vroom tell Rick that he should break up with Mindy's ass.'' Mikaela says as she makes her way to the Soccer table only for the bell to ring.

As Stephani catches up with the blonde, both of them don't miss how Caitlin walked over to Kenny's cheeks red because of who knows what.

"I think I have a new ship, Kenny and Caitlin." Mikaela says as both girls leave the cafeteria.