𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time all the girls got done with makeup and hair and had their dresses on they realized they needed to tell the boys that they were all in Stephani and Mikaela's room.

As they all text the person who said they would pick them up, Mikaela mentions that she'll be riding with Rick there.

"He said he had a surprise for me." The blonde says as the girls all share a look knowing what it is.

"You guys know, don't you." Mikaela says with a whine.

"We can tell you if you tell us what the cakes are for." Baylee says as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"Well I can live without knowing I'm swore on my life. I wouldn't say what the cake is for." mikaela

"It was worth a shot." Baylee says sadly as there was a knock on the door.

As Lexi gets up to get the door she opens it only to see all the Ducks.

"Ed!" Reave shouts as she gets up making everyone laugh.

"Wait, let me get my camera." Stephani as she trips over Mikaela's crutches.

"Dumbass." The girl mutters as Stephani groans on the floor.

"yeah well she's Luis dumbass." Stephani hears Andrea say, making her laugh.

As Stephani finally gets up she grabs her camera and starts to tell everyone to go to their person so she can film them.

"Wait guys, you still have the ties." Mikaela says pointing at the bag.

"Wait, where's varsity?" Jessie asks confused.

"Oh, they're getting Mikaela's surprise thing." Julie says kinda annoyed with all the attention Mikaela has been getting.

"I'm scared." Mikaela says as everyone shares a look.

"Don't be." Stephani says with a silly smile.

"That makes me even more scared." Mikaela mutters while placing her hand on Stephani's camera lens not wanting to be filmed.

As the Ducks and then their partners start to head out Jessie, Lexi and Mikaela stay in Mikaela's dorm due to none of the varsity team getting them.

About two minutes later the three girls hear a knock on the door.

As Jessie opens the door she sees the one and only Rick sitting in a wheelchair with a cheesy smile and Adam off to the side.

"Look what we got for our favorite freshman." Scooter says as Rick pushes the wheelchair in for Mikaela.

"Guys you did not need to do this." Mikaela says her face red.

"Well it's for baking the cake and being a strong ass bitch." Rick says as Scooter gets out of the wheelchair.

As Adam helps the blonde get into the wheelchair.

"Just to let you know I came up with the idea." Adam whispers into the girl's ear only to see her smile grow.

"Thanks waterboy." Mikaela says making the boy roll his at the girl.