𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning Jessie wakes up with a groan which causes Scooter to wake up.

"Remind me never to drink again." Jessie groans, making Scooter let out a laugh.

"Do you remember anything from last night when you got hammered?" Scooter says as he gets out of his bed to get advil for the girl.

"All I remember is grabbing like three solo cups and then dancing." Jessie mumbles taking the advil from Scooter.

"Thanks." Jessie mumbles taking the pills from Scooter.

"We're meeting Stephani in her dorm in like twenty minutes to see what she filmed. I think at least that's what Rick said before he went to check on Lexi." Scooter says as Jessie just nods.

ᜊᜊᜊ

Waking up in Luis's arm Stephani slightly smiles till feeling how uncomfy she is due to being in her dress.

"Don't leave." Luis mumbles feeling the girl stir in his arms.

"But my dress is bugging me." Stephani whines while Luis just groans and unwraps his arms around the girl.

"Come with let's knock on all the doors and tell them to meet us in my dorm so we can watch what I filmed." Stephani says as Luis just groans.

"How don't you have a headache or like feels like you're gonna throw up." Luis mumbles while Stephani gets up.

"I don't know but who cares I'll get you some water when we get to my dorm." Stephani says pulling Luis off the bed making him groan.

"Ouch." Luis mumbles while Stephani helps him up.

Leaving Luis's dorm the couple make their way to where Kenny and Caitlin are.

Knocking on Kenny's door both Stephani and Luis just walk in hearing commotion coming from the bathroom.

"What's going on here?" Stephani says with a smirk before she walks back out from the smell.

"Someone can't handle the alcohol." Kenny mutters his hand wrapped around the girl's hair so barf doesn't get in her hair.

"Imagine waking up and needing to throw up cause you can't handle the alcohol couldn't be me." Stephani says while Luis slaps the back of her head.

"Anyways meet us in my dorm at like eleven cause we're gonna watch what I filmed." Stephani says as Caitlin just gives her a thumbs up.

Leaving the dorm with Kenny and Caitlin the couples make their way across the hall to Averman's room to tell Reave and Averman the same thing they told Caitlin.

"I can't believe they had a whole ass secret relationship. I feel betrayed." Stephani whines as Luis knocks on the door.

Opening the door Averman sees both brunettes at the door.

"Is Reave with you?" Stephani questions while Averman just nods.

"Yeah she's in the bathroom why?" The redhead questions confused.