𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The closer they got to Guy's house the more nervous Andrea got due to the fact she's only talked to Guy's parents on the phone.

"If you need a ride back let me know." Rick says as they pull into the driveway of Guy's house.

"Thanks Rick, it means a lot." Andrea mutters as she exits the car and starts to make her way to the front door.

Ringing the doorbell she starts to get nervous and scared to meet Guy's parents in person for the first time.

A second or two later she hears commotion coming from the door. peeking through the window next to the door she sees his mom heading down the stairs.

As her mom opens the door Andrea's nervousness went up by like twice as much.

"Oh you must be Andrea." His mom says with a smile as she opens the door for the brunette.

"He's in his room." His mom says as Andrea follows her up the stairs towards his room.

As the brunette knocks on the boy's door she hears a soft come in.

Entering the boys room Andrea sees him curled up under a ton of blankets in his bed.

Slowly making her way towards the boy's bed she sits down on the bed next to him, putting her hand on his back.

"Hey bubs." Andrea says as Guy just mumbles something incoherent.

"Hey you can talk to me, you know you shouldn't bottle everything up." Andrea says as the boy just turns around to face the girl.

"I don't know it just hurts, you know he's the reason I kept playing hockey after I wanted to quit because of Connie." Guy mumbles tears forming in his eyes once again.

"Hey it's ok bubs, you don't have to hide your tears, you can let it out." Andrea says softly as she wraps her arms around the boy who just puts his head in the crock of her neck.

Rubbing the boys back she can feel his body somewhat trembling from sobs.

As time goes on the boys' sobs slowly turn into sniffles.

Looking down at the boy she sees the tears have stopped for the moment.

"Just think of happy moments, you know, when my fish died and we flushed it down the toilet I forced my parents to have a whole ass funeral." Andrea says, making Guy let out a small laugh.

"Why aren't I surprised?"Guy says with a slight smile making the brunette smile a bit happy she could make the boy smile yet her mind couldn't help but start to drift wondering what Guy meant when he said he almost quit hockey due to Connie.

"Thank you for everything." Guy mumbles into the girl's neck as they hear a knock on the door.

"Andrea, do you need a ride back to the school for the night?" Guy's mom says as she walks into Guy's room seeing the boys face red due to crying.

"Mom can't she just spend the night." Guy whines making his mom chuckle a bit glad to see the guy she knows and loves back.

"I guess she can unless someone is picking her up." His mom says making the boys smile grows just a tad bit more.