𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒

↣↣↣↣↣↣

Heading back to the school after ice cream with Fulton, Stephani hopes that Luis doesn't  see them together knowing damn well he'll be jealous.

"Thanks for this, it helped take my mind off things." Fulton says as they walk into the school.

"Of course it was nothing really like a brother to me." Stephani says as they head up to where the dorms are.

Saying bye to Fulton the girl enters her dorm with a sigh feeling bad for the boy.

Hearing a knock on her door she gets up from her bed and makes her way to the door taking notice that it's Luis.

"Hey babe." The girl says as she opens the door for the boy she could tell was jealous.

"What were you and Fulton doing?" The boy says jealousy clearly in his voice.

"We went to get ice cream cause I wanted to help get the death of Hans off his mind." The girl says as she goes back to her bed and lays down.

"Wait, is someone jealous?" Stephani says as she puts the pieces together.

"Me jealous? Never I don't know what you're talking about." The boy says as sits down next to the girl who leans into the boy who wrapped his arm around the girl.

"I think you're lying but don't want to be seen as the jealous type." Stephani says, making Luis roll his eyes at the girl who lets out a yawn.

"I think you're seeing things because you're tired." The boy says in a whisper as Stephani scoots closer to the boy.

Both of them falling asleep together, they don't hear Caitlin and Menny walk into their room looking for her blonde roommate.

"Kenny be quiet if you wake up Stephani she'll bite your finger off I just need to see if Mikaela has any toothpaste." Caitlin says as Kenny heads to Stephani's desk and takes out her camera.

"Guys I'm Kenny and Caitlin is over there getting Mikaela's extra thing of toothpaste. I just wanted to show you Stephani and Luis sleeping. If I didn't know how annoying they were together I would say their cute.'' Kenny says as she switches the camera to Luis and stephani sleeping.

"Alright Ken let's go." Caitlin says, scaring the boy slightly.

"Ok yeah, just let me put this away." Kenny says, closing the camera and putting it back on the girl's dresser.

Leaving their room they both head back to Caitlin's and Andrea's dorm to do their own thing, both of them knowing that Andrea won't be back till the morning.

ᜊᜊᜊ

Waking up to hear a click of the camera Andrea slowly opens her eyes to see both Guy's mom and younger sister.

"Mommmmm." She hears Guy groan as he turns to face the pillow and brings Andrea closer to him.

"You two are just too cute so I couldn't help it. I'm leaving." their mom says as she starts to  leave.

"Come on Dakota you too." their mom says making Guy's sister groan but follows behind.

"I forgot you said you had a younger sibling." Andrea says with a laugh.