𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time lunch came around Mikaela was already trying to find a crush so she could stay entertained during the day.

"I don't necessarily wanna choose my crush from the Ducks but it may come down to that none of the boys are doing it at the moment." Mikaela tells Baylee as they sit at their table.

"Well Mikaela, Caitlin has it hard for one of them and she only bumped into him." Andrea says hearing Mikaela complain about not finding anyone.

"Well I mean get it I guess but I wouldn't." Stephani says sitting down with a tray.

"Guys don't do senior year, it sucks and it's only the first day." Lexi says with a groan.

"Well I found the love of my life." Caitlin says dreamily as Meg and Reave groan.

"You bumped into him and only learned his name. I'm also pretty sure he's a duck." Reave says annoyed while Caitlin slaps the back of her head.

"Oh look there he is with the Ducks." Meg mutters only for Caitlin to groan.

"Well I don't give a damn." Caitlin says as she makes eye contact with kenny.

Both turn away quickly face read as Mikaela and Stephani share a smirk knowing what they're about to do.

"Well I have to use the potty Mikaela, come with?" stephani says as Mikaela smiles and gets up.

Both girls get up as the rest of the team looks at them knowing damn well they had different plans.

"Alright so we need that dude right there to talk with bestie Caitlin." Stephani says while Mikaela nods her head.

As they are about to get to the table to grab the dude they forgot to ask the name of stephani sees a brunette haired boy.

"I'll be right ba-" Stephani says as she starts to follow the brunette making Mikaela roll her eyes at her.

"Fine, I'll do this by myself." Mikaela mutters as she watches stephani follow the boy.

Looking over at her table she sees all of them with a confused face and they look at her and the blonde just shrugs her shoulders.

That's when Caitlin sees Mikaela is going in the direction of the ducks table and the boys she's fallen for.

"Guys I'm shooting you, why did you tell Mikaela and Stephani?" Caitlin shouts annoyed."

"I mean blame Meg for that." Reave says as Meg looks at her offended.

"Me? Miss girl, I with you. I say we blame Caitlin." Meg says as Caitlin watches what Mikaela's doing.

"Hey you're the Ducks right?" Mikaela questions already knowing the answer.

"Anyways, I need that short dude right there." Mikaela tells the ducks, making them confused because they thought her group didn't like them.

"Wait why me." Kenny asks as Mikaela smirks, grabbing his hand.

"One day you will thank me for this." The blonde says to the short dude as she drags him away leaving the Ducks wondering what to do.

"You bumped into my friend this morning. Apparently I mean that's what Meg said, that's the brunette right there but that's not the point you just need to talk with Caitlin you can have my spot.'' Mikaela says really fast leaving Kenny confused.

"oh and i'm mikaela." the blonde says with a smile as they arrive at the table.

"Sit here." Mikaela says, pushing the boy down to the seat.

"Oh, hey Caitlin." Kenny says awkwardly just standing there as Caitlin's face heats up from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about her." Caitlin says not knowing what to say knowing her and Kenny are the center of attention.

"Ummm guys this is um Kenny." Caitlin says as she looks at her group.

"Kenny, this is my soccer team." Caitlin mutters as the team gives them cheeky smiles.

The Ducks watch the awkward exchange between both Kenny and the girl Charlie told him he bumped into for the morning.

"Guys I'm off to find Luis." A blonde mutters to the Ducks as the team pays no attention to him.

As Mikaela watches the awkward exchange she slowly walks out of the cafeteria to try and find Stephani.

Going left she sees a boy she noticed at the table but not wanting to deal with making with him, she stays quiet hoping he won't see her.

"Luis there you are." The blonde boy says as Mikaela realizes that's the boy stephani was following her.

"Yeah, well I was going somewhere and then some weird girl started to follow me. She was acting like a wwhathole ass ninja." Luis mutters as Mikaela holds in a laugh knowing that would have been Stephani.

Walking past both boys knowing Stephani is probably somewhat close she feels eyes following her but she knows better then to turn around and just hopes they don't think that she was following the blonde boy.

Turning the corner she runs into Stephani making her fall which makes Stephani burst out laughing.

"He called you a ninja by the way, please tell me you didn't do a somersault." Mikaela says as stephani helps her up.

" Me pshhhh never." Stephani mutters, scratching her neck.

"You know what see you at practice." Mikaela mutters walking away not noticing the blonde boy she was walking behind to find Stephani was watching her walk away and the blonde boy not noticing stephani sly smirk watching him watch her best friend walk away.