2 | One Night Stand

Bruce's POV:

"I will fucking end you, if I don't have my money by the end of the week." Everyone just thought it was okay to test my patience.

"Right away sir." I love having people fear me. I felt powerful, which I know I am.

He rushed out of my office slightly missing a step.

"Did you really have to scare the guy." That was my little brother Kol. He always had something to say about the way I dealt with work.

"Shut the fuck up, this is my office. I do shit the way I want to." I have no idea why he's even here.

"Why are you here Kol, I don't remember inviting you." He rolled his eyes and got into the leather arm chairs in front of my desk.

"Let's go out. We haven't had our brother bonding in forever." He propped his legs so they were resting on the desk.

"That's because I don't like you." He threw his legs off my desk. I don't like my shit getting dirty.

"Come on bro. Lets go."

"If I agree will you leave me alone." He nodded and grinned happily with finally convincing me.

"Get the fuck out. I'll pick you up at 7." He continued to smirk and got out of the office.

~•~•~

"Dude trust, this will be fun."

"That's what you said last time." He rolled his eyes and got out of the car. I owned the bar we were going to do I didn't mind as much.

"Couldn't you have picked a better place than this." One of these days I was gonna kill him.

"Get the fuck inside." I pushed him inside walking past all the people desperately waiting to get inside.

They all gawked at my looks. I knew I was a attractive guy, and I loved making women fall to their knees for me.

We walked up to the bar and ordered some drinks. Kol pressured me into going on the dance floor.

The second I got on the dance floor I saw the hottest person I'd ever seen. She had these little hairs at the side, and mid length hair. She wearing a black dress which fit her perfectly. Her figure was just perfect. She was just perfect.

She turned around so I slowly walked up to her and placed my hands on her hips. If she didn't want them there then she has the option to remove them. I would never force anyone to do that shit.

She turned around and our eyes locked. She had emerald green eyes as she had a little smile on her face.

She didn't move me away and continued dancing. Occasionally she would rub herself on my crotch making me groan but I didn't make it too obvious. She clearly knew what she was doing.

I just knew she would be ten times better if we were really fucking. I want a quick fuck with her, and then get rid of her. Unless she's one of those annoying 'please let me stay'. I'll be fucking pissed. 

She's hot, but it's the hot ones with the biggest mouth.

After the song ended and offered to buy her a drink which she agreed to.

Her name was Anastasia.

We talked and she continued to rub herself on my hard dick. I could see her starting to move closer so I did the only thing possible. I cupped the back of her neck and pulled her close. She'd been staring at my lips the entire time, I have no doubt she didn't listen to a single thing I said.

My lips claimed hers. I'd never felt anything like it before. I've been with hundreds of woman, but something was just different.

I haven't gotten laid in a minute, so maybe that's all it is. I force my tongue into her mouth and listen to her moan into my mouth. She kept trying to pull away, but I just couldn't let her. Once she finally got away, she leaned against the counter and tried to caught her breath.