28 | Puppy

Bruce's POV:

I lean over ready to feel the beautiful woman I remember falling asleep with last night, only to get a cold feeling in return.

I open my eyes and she wasn't there.

Instead the fucking dogs licks my face, and I groan in disgust. I know I'm gonna regret getting this dog, but for now I'm gonna have to deal with her ass.

"Get off me." I slightly push the puppy off my face, turning over seeing Elijah standing by the door with a cup of water and his mouth wide open.

"We got a doggy!" He yelled running over to Ana and picking her up.

"It's so cute!" Ana tries to get back on the bed but Elijah has a death grip on the puppy holding her back.

"Elijah let the puppy breath."

"When did you get a puppy."

"It's not mine." He pout sticking his bottom lip out.

"It's your mom's." He opens his mouth excitedly putting the puppy down. She tries to get on the bed, but I push her paws off the mattress making Elijah gasp yet again.

"Don't hurt the puppy." He picks the dog up again leaving the room huffing in the air.

I already hate that dog.

I get off my bed, looking at the mess I need to clean. I walk to the bathroom, taking my toothbrush out, getting rid of the morning breath lingering around my mouth.

I wash my face and looked at my naked chest.

The closets so far away.

I roll my eyes at the leash and collar on the armchair, knowing this dog already owns the penthouse most more than me.

Where the fuck is she gonna pee?

I'm fucked

I'm not picking up any of her shit. I groan walking away from the closet I had intended on going into, and rather walking to the stairs and going down.

Elijah's chasing Ana, and Ana quickly runs behind my leg, trying to get away from Elijah.

"I think she likes you." Elijah laughs, trying to run after Ana but Ana just stays close by.

I roll my eyes, walking away and Ana follows after me.

"Stop following me." I hear a little whimper coming out of her puppy mouth making my head snap back.

I pick the stupid dog into my arms, rubbing her belly watching her tail wage excitedly.

"Don't get used to this." I shake my head, putting the dog down and reaching into a empty cabinet now filled with dog food and toys.

I just got the little dog yesterday, how'd she already buy so much.

"Where's your mom Elijah?"

"I don't know, she said she had to run an errand so something." I nod pretending to understand.

Why didn't she tell me?

I shake my head wanting to keep unwanted thoughts out of my head.

I get paranoid so easily, it's scary.

I pour the brown dry dog food into dog's bowl, and placed it on the floor next to the water bowl.

I walk away, opening the fridge and reaching out grabbing the half milk.

"You want cereal?" I raised my brow turning to Elijah watching him pet the dog while she eats.

"Elijah leave her alone, don't bother her while she's eating." He nods, washing his hands and getting the cereal from the pantry.