34 | Finally The Day

Bruce's POV:

I woke up extra early once again , pulling myself away from Anastasia and heading the bathroom.

I step into the shower and allow all the water to run down my front and back.

Water drenches my hair. I grab the shampoo and pour the soap on my hand, spreading it between ever lock and strand of hair.

I wrap a towel around my waist grabbing my phone and ordering everything my beautiful girl loves.

Working in the kitchen has always seemed like hard work, so I never really tried to learn. Here I am now wish I could because I can't make her breakfast.

Cleaning my teeth while making sure to check myself out. I walk out a wear a simple white button up, paired with black slacks. I put my simple black shiny shoes and enter back into my bedroom.

She was still sleeping soundlessly, looking so perfect. I smile just thinking about how much I love her.

It scares me how much I can't live without her. She's everything I could have ever wanted and she's just perfect.

I had all her gifts hidden in the closet where I knew she wouldn't go searching for them.

I kissed her forehead a couple times, not ready for me to leave just yet.

I wanted to spend every minute of the rest of my life with her. But this wasn't about what I wanted to do.

Last night, I wished my beautiful girl happy birthday and we cut a small cake I had ordered just for the night.

Claudia, Elijah and Kol called, wishing they were here. I told Elijah that he needed to help Kol and Claudia with my big surprise, he said was gonna be leaving with them instead of staying here.

I ate my girl's pussy as a special birthday surprise, and she was overly happy.

I kissed her cheek replaying her moans and screams. Everything was so hot, I couldn't believe I was the one causing her to sound as she did.

She began to stir in her sleep, turning over completely and opening her eyes slightly.

"Why are you ready?" She lifted her self up with her elbow and looked at the clock.

"It's only 7, why are you awake?" I didn't answer her question. I simply kissed her forehead and brushed the hair in her face, away.

"Bruce-."

"Happy Birthday." I finally interrupted. She was slightly confused until the reminder played in her head.

"Oh, yeah."

"Go back to sleep. I got to go to work, I'll be back before you properly wake up. I'll bring you breakfast and everything."

"But you know I can't sleep without you." She pouted, sticking her wet, pink and swollen lip out of her mouth.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep again. How's that sound?" Smiling, she laid her head on my lap and grabbed my hands putting them in her hair.

"This is already the best birthday in the world." She doesn't even know what she's in for today. It doesn't take too long for her to finally fall back asleep to the feeling of my hands playing with her hair.

I could sleep for years if she was playing with mine.

Carefully placing her head back on the pillow, I give her forehead one last and final kiss before heading out of the bedroom before she could either wake up again, or I convince myself to lay back with her.

I placed my keys into my pocket and locked the penthouse and put the code in. Walking my way through the lobby, I wave at some of the staff who have known me since I first moved here.