30 | Rough Night | Part Two

Bruce's POV:

I pushed myself into her tight fucking pussy, feeling everything around my dick clench.

"Fuck!" She breathed out, piercing her nails into my forearm.

"Shit." I said, feeling her nails burry deep inside my flesh.

My movement is slow. I wanted to savour every second of the feeling against her body.

"Fuck you're too big." She sighed, barely making out any words.

"But you're still gonna take me aren't you." I smirked, and she didn't bother answering. She nodded bitting her lip.

I took her bottom lip out of between her teeth, sucking it between my own.

Just as we were about to continue her phone rung and I smirked.

At the perfect moment.

"Pick up the phone Anastasia." She shook her head, and held onto the sheets for dear life.

"Pick. Up. The. Phone!" I groaned pushing myself in and out of her slowly opening pussy.

"I c-can't."

"Yes you can, and you will." I reached over getting her phone seeing May texting her to pick up as it was very important.

I don't know why I didn't bother caring, but I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"I hate you." She whispered, slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Anastasia!" May's yell was more excited than it was scared.

"Y-yes?" I knew it wouldn't be long before Anastasia moaned, and she knew it too.

"I'm pregnant." I remember Anastasia telling me something about May having fertility issues and it didn't let her have children.

Her and her husband that I had no idea about were finally pregnant.

"Oh my God!" Anastasia breathed out, as I fasten my pace.

I pushed her legs up against her tits and push even deeper inside of her.

The feeling was so overwhelming, I was having a hard time not moaning and making noises into the phone.

"I know right! I can't believe it. I just thought I'd tell you because y'know, had issues with my body." While she talked, Anastasia reached over muting her and letting out the lowest moan from the entire night.

"I'm so happy for you May." She said after I un muted the phone, just to get under Anastasia skin.

She clenched her teeth, glaring at me.

"May, could I call y-you at-." She stopped herself mid sentence, muting the mic and moaning again.

"Sorry, but could I call you b-back!" Her voice was eager, that May sighed.

"I know I know, I was just so excited to tell you. Goodnight, and say hey to Bruce for me." Anastasia quickly cut the call without even saying bye and moaned again.

"I'm gonna kill you!" She screamed, keeping in mind that Elijah was still sleeping.

I felt her clench around my cock finally letting her juices out.

"Fuck!"

I pulled out of her, spilling my cum inside her and watching it fall down her thighs.

"My turn." She smirked pushing me on the bed and straddling my waist.

Her hands swipe down my torso and she smiles leaning herself down and laying butterfly kisses all over my chest and stomach.

"You're a fucking tease you know that?"