10 | Meet Kol

Anastasia's POV:

I get pushed back a little but his rough and strong hand pulled me back into his chest.

"So you're Kol's girlfriend." He smirked down at me.

"What the fuck. No. My best friend is." He smirked at me.

"My bad."

"What are you doing?" I said. I could feel him moving me back with every step he took forward.

"Your little ex boyfriend paid me a visit yesterday." My mind filled with confused.

~•~•~

Bruce's POV:

Flashback:

"And you are." I stood up. I was maybe 4 inches taller than this dumbass.

"Her boyfriend." She doesn't have a boyfriend. I remember him from the day me and Anastasia went on our trip to France.

This is the ex.

"Her boyfriend huh!"

"Yeah, so stay the fuck away from her."

"Or you'll what. Are you gonna hit me. Go ahead big guy. Throw a punch and watch him if I don't have you on the ground before you can even blink."

His eyes widen but he covers them up quickly. I look over to see Kol still hiding.

He could be the biggest pussy sometimes.

"Just stay the fuck away from her!" He said in a stern tone.

"Why, you so afraid she'll cheat on you like you did her."

"That was a minor inconvenience." I could tell he was trying to keep a strong face but in a matter of time it would shatter.

"Minor. You must be fucked up if you think cheating is something little. She trusted you. She had a fucking kid with you. And the fuck do you do. Cheat on her." I didn't even realize the words coming out of my mouth until both Kol and Issac's faces turned shocked.

I could feel the words seeping in with every second making me wonder why I'm a fond of her. I mean of course I care for her. She's a friend now.

We been friends for almost 3 weeks now. I've never had anything other than sexual relationship with woman. But the way she made me feel was like no one else.

"Listen, it was an accident when I cheated. We've moved pasted that. Just keep you distance and I'll keep mine." Without me answering he left the room slamming the door.

It's a good thing that cunt fucking left. I was so close to beating the shit out of him, for talking about her.

"Never would I have thought I'd hear those words come out of Bruce Cameron. But here we are."

"Just go back in your hole." Referring to him hiding while Isaac was here.

Flashback over

~•~•~

Anastasia's POV:

"What?" Why would Issac go and see Bruce.

"Told me to keep my distance. Said you two got back together."

"Do you really think I'd do that." I put my hands on his chest trying to stop him from moving us away from out original stop.

"I know you wouldn't. Just thought I'd tell you, you deserve to know." That made this weird feeling run through me. Issac always thought it was necessary to keep something away from one another.