13 | Care

Anastasia's POV:

Fuck, I look at the blood between my thighs and the stain on my underwear. It didn't smell bad but just the thought that made me feel weird.

I clean myself not pulling my pants up. I look around in the bathroom trying to find the pads. I don't wear tampons useless I'm going somewhere.

I finally find it only to see they're empty.

Fuck.

Claudia's out of town with Kol. They're spending the weekend in small cottage nearby.

They just wanted a small getaway from their houses.

I couldn't call May, to just buy me pads. She lives pretty far.

I sigh going through my contacts thoughts running through my head about calling Bruce.

We're friends, he can help me right.

But what if he says no.

He can't, I won't let him say no.

Before I can contemplate any further I call Bruce's number and put the phone to my ear.

Right before I was about to chicken out I heard Bruce's voice.

"Anastasia?"

"Hey,... could you get me something?"

"What do you need." He said with no hesitation. Maybe this might be fine.

"I need you to buy a bag of pads." Silents answered the phone back.

His breathing wasn't even heard.

"Hel-"

"Okay, I'm coming."

"Thanks." I hung up the phone and smiled.

~•~•~

Bruce's POV:

"Anastasia?"

"Hey, could you get me something?"

"What do you need."

"I need you to buy a bag of pads." I didn't respond. I've never had to get anyone pads or tampons before. Are there certain sizes. But this is Anastasia, I have to do it.

"Okay, I'm coming."

"Thanks." She hung up the phone and I put the phone in my slacks pocket.

"We'll continue this meeting tomorrow. You guys can go home." I was in the middle of a meeting at my company when Anastasia had called.

"But sir, they're only here for today." One of my assistant rushed and told me as I was entering the elevator.

"Well then, we'll have a to fly again some other time." I press the main floor elevator button and the doors close serpsrating both me and Kyle my assistant.

Once I was in the lobby I left without saying anything causing one of my secretaries to call to me.

"Mr. Cameron, when will you be back. You have a meeting in 20 minutes." She said trying to get my attention.

"Cancel it." I said without looking at her and leaving the building.

I walk to my car in the parking lot of the building and got into my car. Anastasia is a fan of my car. She's into sport cars much I really like about her, I'm into them myself and sometimes we just talk about the coolest cars.

I drove to the store a weird feeling hit me.

She asked me!

She could have asked anyone else, yet she asked me. That made my fucking cunt of a heart happy.