7 | Dinner

Anastasia's POV:

We'd been in France for 4 days getting as much work with Mason done as possible. He sent me and Bruce a copy of the book so far but Bruce refused to read it.

"Just read the fucking book you dick." We we're all packed and ready to head back to New York but the rental car broke yesterday so we're waiting for a cab.

"I'm not reading that shit."

"Why not."

"Because he wrote it." I gave up and went into the room. Me and Bruce were sort of friends I guess you could say. Not really sure what to call what we have.

Bruce slept with me every night which I was thankful for. I was so excited to go home. It was Elijah's birthday tomorrow and I got him a gift from France.

I got him some macaroons which were his all time favourite dessert and I heard they're better from here.

"Ready, Dean's ready and the cab should be here." I nodded and grabbed my bag and we walked towards the elevator.

I pressed the button and waited for the lift to come up.

When it finally came up we entered and took it down to the lobby.

We checked out and the cab was here now too. Bruce opened the back seat door for me and I took a seat.

He put both our suitcases in the trunk and took a seat next to me.

"Where to ma'am." The man barely acknowledged Bruce's presence.

"To Cameron Airfield." He smiled and started driving.

"Can I just say I really like your dress." I awkwardly smiled and thanked him.

"You know my wife looks just like you, and I'm always in the mood for her." He winked and once again I smiled awkwardly.

I looked over and Bruce's jaw was clenched as he glared at the driver.

The whole way there the driver made weird jokes about how pretty I was and how he wanted to go home with his wife now.

I tried to ignore him and finally we got to the airport. I quickly got out feeling uncomfortable. I kept telling Bruce to let it go, since after every comment he leaned towards him.

I got our suitcases out and Bruce got out of the car.

I started walking towards the jet while Bruce leaned through the window. I watched as the mans eyes widened and his face turned red.

Bruce turned around and walked towards me with a smirk.

"What did you do?"

"I just gave him the money." He winked and took both bags from my hand.

I ran catching up with him. I gave him a hug stopping him from any movement.

"Thank you." He didn't wrap his arms around me so I undid mine. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Just as I was about to walk up the jet he let go of the handles and turned me around hugging me from the waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. At first he was bent but when he straighten I dangled from his hold.

"Alright love birds get in." Bruce dropped me down slowly and we turned to see Dean flashing his pearly white teeth at us.

We both walk in and I try my best not fall again. Could you imagine what would have happened if Bruce didn't catch me. I'd be road kill.

"Say that shit again, and see if I don't fire your ass." Dean put his hands up in surrender making me laugh.

I walked all the way to the seat I sat on last time while Bruce sat beside me.