6 | Jealous

Bruce's POV:

Our plane landed 30 minutes ago, and Charlie texted us the room we'll be staying in.

I haven't told Anastasia that we have to stay in one room, because I know she'll flip.

"Alright sir, here is your key card." He handed me the golden card and Anastasia glared at me.

"Why is there only one key."

"Because we only got one room Anastasia." Her eyes widen.

"No." I tilted my head, what does she mean no.

"Fine, I guess you'll have to stay in lobby. Have a good day." There was no way in hell I would leave her, I just need her to listen to me.

"Are you stupid?"

"I don't know Ana, am I?"

"Yes, yes you are." She rolled her eyes and got in the elevator.

I pressed the top floor and the lift took us there. We walked to the end of the hallway and opened the door.

It was a nice looking hotel room. It had the basic kitchen living room with gorgeous view. And only one bedroom.

"Where's the other room?" She looked around the place in hopes to see another door.

"There's only one."

"I guess I'm sleeping on the couch." I wasn't gonna let her sleep on the couch.

"I'll sleep on the couch." She shrugged her shoulders and walked in without saying anything.

I but my suitcase to the side of the living room. I guess this is my room.

I heard her shut the door and she was in there for a little bit. I wanted to ask when the meeting with Mason was gonna be, but I didn't know what she was doing in there.

15 minutes she walked out and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I'm going out." She was now changed wearing a beige blouse with ruffled sleeves and her tits were falling out. With a pair of high waisted blue jeans.

"Why don't you go naked while you're at it." I don't know why I felt possessive at the thought of other men looking at her.

"Sure." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Where we going?"

"We're not going anywhere. I'm going though." Right before she could leave I quickly closed the door and pinned her against it.

"I'll ask again, where we going." I said darkly.

~~~

"A café?" She wanted to go to a café?

"You were so persistent on coming along, now come along." She opened the door and let me enter.

That hurt my ego.

It was a nice place. It was a beige place just like her top and with the sun about to set, it made it look even better.

She took a seat and I sat in the one in front of her.

"So why did you want to come here?"