15 | Hurt

Anastasia's POV:

"Elijah, get back here." I was chasing Elijah around Bruce's penthouse. He was holding a bottle of liquor in his hand running away from me.

"You're gonna have to catch me mama." He giggled and continued running right till he reached the elevator doors.

Bruce wasn't home. We spent the night after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Issac dropped Elijah back here with a face of disappointment.

Elijah looked happy in his fathers arms this time. Last time I could see he looked upset.

Elijah ran into the elevator and into Bruce, dropping the bottle shattering it all over the floor.

"Fuc-" He didn't cruse knowing Elijah was standing right there.

"Sorry..." Elijah said defeated. He scratched the back of his neck before running up to me.

"It's fine little man." I made Elijah go over to the couch so I could clean the mess he made.

"Relax I'll do it." Bruce said with a light smile on his face. I smile back at him.

I was about to go to Elijah when he grip the back of my neck bringing my back into his hard suited chest.

"Give me a kiss first." He said darkly in a seductive tone.

The goosebumps were probably evident with the way his touch made my skin feel.

His arm wrapped around my waist holding me in his chest making my breathing hitch.

His hand let go of my neck and went to turn me around. My face was inches away from his leaving no space between our bodies.

I lifted one of my hands and had my soft finger trace around his thick stumble.

I cupped his face, making my hands take over his cheeks.

I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss against his pink full lips. I was about to pull away, but he was quick to hold me in place keeping me, against him as long as he pleased.

My phone rang and that made me finally be able to pull away from Bruce.

My breathing, was still heavy. But when I looked at the phone it was Claudia, she'd understand.

"Hello!" I said excitedly through the phone.

I got no reply. I said hello again and yet nothing.

"Claudia?" I was getting scared and I could Bruce could see it on my face.

"Ana..." Her soft yet weak voice said.

"What's wrong?" I said eagerly wanting to know what happened.

"Can you please come to my house."

"Of course I'm coming!" The fuck happened to her.

"What's wrong?" Bruce asked once I cut the phone.

"Something with Claudia, can you watch Elijah." He nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I said bye to Elijah and left Bruce's penthouse. It would normally take 15 minutes to get to Claudia's house from where Bruce lives but I managed to get there in less than 10.

I had a extra key to her house, just like she had mine. I opened the door and the whole house was dark. I could hear sniffling letting me know someone was here.

I shut the door behind me and slowly walked further into the house.

I looked to where the living room was.