11 | Forgot

Anastasia's POV:

It's been a week since the dinner at Kol's house. And Claudia has gotten more and more obsessed with the guy.

Whenever we're together she has to bring him up at least 10 times. I mean I'm happy that's she's finally happy but I mean fuck do you got to rub it in that you have a successful relationship.

Me and Bruce have grown closer. I mean I think we've hung out 5 times this week for other than work purposes.

"And then he smiled when I showed it to him the matching bracelets." She's been spending a lot of time with Kol.

They got matching bracelets and she's showing. It's golden and has shiny diamonds. Of course the diamonds are fake since they've only been together less than 4 weeks.

There about to have their one month anniversary in a little over a week.

We put on The Vampire Diaries when Claudia's phone beeped.

She checked the message and I looked over at her phone.

Kol: Wanna hang in a hour. I'm shopping for Bruce's birthday gift.

  "I didn't know it was Bruce's birthday." Yeah me neither.

"He didn't tell me either."

Claudia: When's his birthday?

Kol: Today.

That motherfucker didn't tell me.

"I didn't get him anything." She started laughing but she quickly shut up once she saw me glaring.

"Ok, sorry."

"I'm going to the store you wanna come?"

"Sure." She shrugged her shoulders and got up.

"Elijah come down." I haven't let go of Elijah after his bad dream. He hasn't been to his dad's but he seems perfectly fine with it.

"We're going to the store." I grabbed his little hand and he walked out. We were already ready so we didn't have to change or get ready.

~•~•~

"What do you get a man who has everything." I've spent the a little while at his house and he has basically everything.

"What about a shirt?"

"No."

"A tie?"

"No."

"This watch?"

"No."

"Help me out a little E." she shrugged his shoulders in my arms.

I couldn't let him out of my hold because he always runs away and it takes forever to find him again.

"Some liquor. You can never have enough." That wasn't a terrible idea I guess.

"Okay." We got a special brand of alcohol.

"Okay finally. Can we get food now."

"Okay!" I swear she could have eaten an entire years worth of food yet she's still be hungry for more.

But I'm not judging.

~•~•~

I held a bouquet of red roses and the liquor we picked out.

Elijah's spending the rest of the day with Claudia and Kol.

Kol has grown to love him so much. I think he has baby fever. Whenever he comes to pick Claudia from my house he always stays for like 15 minutes to hang with Elijah until he finally dragged out by Claudia.