33 | Birthday Eve

Bruce's POV:

"No I'm her boyfriend her favourite colour for necklaces are silver."

"Are you fucking stupid, which woman would prefer silver over golden jewelry. You're crazy." Me and Claudia were out shopping for some last minute gifts for my wonderful girl.

"Fine whatever, we'll get her both." I shrug handing the woman working at the counter my card and the two necklaces.

"She's not gonna be happy about getting so much."

"My girl deserves more than some necklaces." I roll my eyes as the cashier cluelessly flirts with me.

I felt Claudia pinch my wrist as the woman hands me a paper clearly having her number on it.

It was a tissue paper so I took it and spit my gum in it.

"Thanks." I smirked seeing her smile fade. She should know better than to flirt with me when I have the most perfect woman at home already.

I made sure she watched my throw the tissue into the trash and take the paid for necklaces and my card.

Claudia ever so nicely just took the card out of my hand and smiled.

I got some breakfast for Claudia, me and the two at home.

I made me and Claudia leave home early so we could be home early for her Birthday Eve.

Yes Anastasia doesn't want us to make it a big deal, but of course I have to.

My girl doesn't turn 22 everyday.

Both me and Claudia got in the car and she literally punched my arm so hard for trying to put my music on, in my car.

"I'll play music, you focus on driving." She pat my cheek and I scrunch my nose.

She plays that one band that both her and Anastasia love so much for absolutely no fucking reason.

I mean the song are good, but the way they listen to it like they breath air.

Chase fucking Atlantic

She sits there singing the song while I fucking feel like killing myself.

I finally get to the house and leave everything truck so if Anastasia was awake she wouldn't be able to see anything we got.

I had bought her some rosy red roses which were her favourite and brought those with a little gift bag with something I know she'll get bad at me for getting her.

We both walk inside and Anastasia like expected was awake. She was sitting on the counter with a mug of coffee in her hands.

"Hey gorgeous." I smiled showing her the roses. Her eyes widened as she put her cup down and jumped off the counter.

"You got me flowers!" She walked over with a small grin looking at me with such loving eyes. Of course she was happy with just flowers.

"Thank you baby." She kissed my cheek and looked over at Claudia who was smirking.

She blushed stepping away from me, and I shook my head.

"Here you go darling." I handed her the roses to which she shoved into her face and sniffed the aroma of the dark red roses.

"Oh this as well." I handed her a bag and she rolled her eyes.

"And what's this for?"

"Happy Birthday Eve." I smiled knowing I was in the wrong.

"You need to stop this." She opened the gift though and looked to see a ring. I bought it a long time ago but I had completely forgotten to give it to Anastasia that day.