14 | Date

1 week later (Only because I don't want her on her period anymore)

Anastasia POV:

The smell of fresh pancakes fills my nose waking me up questioning what's going on. I wake up stretching my body.

I look around and Bruce isn't here. I get up and walk to the bathroom and he's not there. I quickly brush my teeth when my phone got a message.

Fucker: When is Elijah gonna come over, I haven't seen in forever.

I don't want to leave Elijah, but I don't want him growing up without a father figure. Even it is a shit one. Issac didn't cheat on Elijah.

Me: I'll bring him over today.

Fucker: Want me to pick him up. Or you gonna drop him.

Me: You can come pick him up.

I send him the address of the penthouse.

I turn my phone around and put it on the counter. I can't be selfish, at least not when is comes to Elijah.

The only reason I don't have Issac blocked and removed from my contact listen is because I have to talk to him about dropping and picking Elijah up.

I was wearing one of Bruce's sweatshirts with some basketball shorts.

The clothes smell just like him. I remember falling asleep with this scent suffocating my senses.

I walk down stairs to see Elijah sitting on the island chair while he talks to Bruce while he's making pancakes. Bruce for some reason was still shirtless. But I'm not complaining, I would pay to see this man everyday but I get to free.

"Good morning mama." I walk over to him hugging his tiny body.

"Morning Anastasia." Bruce smirked at me.

"Good morning." I walk around the counter and pull Bruce in for a hug.

"Would you like some dick foreskin?" He whispered quietly in my ear.

"No thanks." I sit beside and Elijah, and Bruce hands me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I smile at him taking a sip.

"Oh Elijah, I'm sending you to your dads today. Okay?" He looks at me then back at his food nodding.

"Here." Bruce hands me the plate while smirking looking at the food.

I take the plate with a disgusted. I'm only eating because I love eating and because I'm hungry.

After our kiss we've been kissing a lot as if we were a normal couple. I stayed at his house a lot more often then I planned to. In the morning he'll kiss me, and we'll kiss and cuddle going to bed. I don't know what we are, but I'm single until he asks me to be his girlfriend.

But I doubt that'll happen considering he's never had a girlfriend before. I sigh and take a bite of the food. I like Bruce and the stage after we're on is supposed to be girlfriend and boyfriend.

But what'll happen when he doesn't want to move on form this stage. I don't want to be at this kiss but not date place forever.

The buss of the elevator lets me leave all the thoughts in my head. I get up and open the elevator from outside. There stands Issac wearing a polo shirt with his black jeans.

"Where's Elijah." He spots Elijah and smiles but then scowls when he sees Bruce.

Even when Issac smiled at Elijah, Elijah smile didn't quite reach his eyes making me question whether he wanted to go or not.