Ash x Reader VS Serena

Confused? It's Reader x Ash, and you have a little.. 'Conflict' with Serena. This will be epic...😈 I've wanted to do this for so long..

Y/S/P- Your starter pokemon
Begin!!

(Oh, and I'm gonna start doing the POV's correctly.. OOPS!)

You gaze out the window of the Lumiose City Gym. You're on the top floor, Clemont and Bonnie gave you, Serena and Ash special access up there...

You feel a hand gently touch your shoulder, and you quickly glance back to see Ash smiling at you. "Y/N, c'mon. The tour's almost over- and we're still not at the top. You don't wanna be left behind, do ya?"

... Oh. So you weren't exactly at the top yet... You blush a bit- from your embarrassment and from the fact your crush is touching your shoulder.

"R-Right! Be right there!" You chirp. Y/S/P leaps on your shoulder and cries out in joy, as Ash gently pets it's head.

"Alright, just don't stay back too long!" Ash replies and walks back to Clemont and the others.

You let out a shaky sigh, earning a nudge from your pokemon. It points at Ash, and puffs out its chest.

"I know, I know... I will tell him- just... Not yet." You reply, gazing at the raven haired boy.

Y/S/P growls and taps your cheek, and points to Serena, who's trying to act all flirty with Ash- pretending to be scared of heights. Y/S/P taps its wrist, doing the 'time' signal.

"I know- I just..." You rub your temples. "What if he says no?" You feel worry rise up inside you... Doubt and fear joining in.

"Nya!" Your pokemon cries out in anger. "I'll consider it." You reply, and return it to its pokeball, and rush up to Ash.

"We all ready for the best view in all Kalos?" Clemont asks, slightly boasting. You all nod and enter the elevator once more- as it rises to the top floor.

"And here it is!" Bonnie yells happily. "There's even an area to walk outside!"

You smile and run to the outside area of the tower, leaning against the railing. The wind blew through your H/L H/C hair. You close your eyes and breathe in the fresh scent of Kalos.

"Nice view, isn't it?" Ash says, walking up next to you. You look at him and nod with a smile. "I love it!" You chirp happily. Ash smiles softly and leans against the railing with you.

"Ya'know... There was a reason I asked you to come with us up the tower..." Ash started- his cheeks turning a bit pink. You look at him confused. "Oh?... Why's that?" You ask.

Ash rubs his neck. "I... I really like-"

"Aaash~" the evil voice of a demon sang. Serena.

Ash seemed a bit annoyed, which is rare. "Serena, what is it this time? I told you- it's safe up here." He grunts, turning to his female companion.

"Well, you don't have to be so rude!" Serena scolded. "I just wanted to check in on you, geez!" She storms off angrily. You blink, confused, and look back at Ash, who looks just as angry.

"Ash?... Are you two not getting along?" You ask worried, but inside hoping it was. Ash sighs softly and rubs his neck. "You could say that... Me and Serena broke up last week... So she's been going through some wicked mood swings lately." Ah explains.

"Broke up?" You blink. "You were dating the devi- I mean Serena?"

He nods. "Yeah... But I found out she isn't the girl for me, so I ended the relationship. Strangely enough, she still follows me on my journey... Which I guess is nice- not losing a friend. But... She does get irritating at times..." Ash explains, seeming a bit upset