Reader x Cheren

Y/N sighed, laying back on the couch. "Hilbert! Cheren! Come on! You've been in there forever!" The H/C haired girl folds her arms and taps her foot impatiently. "I refuse to come out." Cheren growled. "Ditto. This dare is embarrassing!" Hilbert hissed. Hilda and Bianca giggle, but Y/N is dead serious. "Get your butts out here before I get my JYNX to!" She hissed. The boys sigh in defeat and exit their change rooms.

Y/N now struggles to hold back laughter, as the other two girls already were crying because of how hard they were laughing. Cheren blushed a bit, folding is arms across his chest. "I look ridiculous!" He hissed. "Well, I for one, feel beautiful." Hilbert mocked.

Yes, it was them. Cheren was dressed in a navy blue dress that went just past his knees, with his hair tied in a ponytail on top of his head. Hilbert wore a green and yellow dress that went down to his ankles, his hair tied into a side ponytail. He also wore a pink tiara for extra flash. "I hate you so much right now, Y/N.." Cheren grumbled. "Lighten up, Cheren! Be more like Hilbert! Carefree!" Y/N giggled. "If carefree means so boundaries, or no humility, no thanks!" He snapped angrily, throwing on his jacket and going outside.

Y/N bit her lip, glancing back to see Hilbert, Hilda, and Bianca making jokes.

Y/N quickly escaped outside, looking around to find Cheren under a tree, staring out at the night sky. Y/N slowly approaches, but he doesn't acknowledge. ".. Cheren.. Um.."

"Haven't you embarrassed me enough?" Cheren said rather coldly. Y/N sits down next to the raven haired boy. "It was a joke, Cher. It's not like anybody else saw.." Y/N spoke softly. Cheren looked into her eyes and looked down. "Sorry. I'm just tired. I get jerky when I'm tired." He mumbles. "Well, that's what I love about you." Y/N smiles, nudging Cheren playfully.

Y/N suddenly shivers a bit, as a cold gust of wind rushes by and stirs up. Cheren slips off his jacket, placing it over her. Y/N blushed a bit and looks up, seeing Cheren smiling down. "But.. The dress..?"

"It's fine. It's not like anybody is watching." Cheren chuckled. Y/N smiles and leans in close to him, as they share a quick kiss, and get up. "I think they're gonna start the movie soon.." Cheren smirked charmingly. Y/N reddens and nods. "Y-Yeah! Let's go!"

Y/N drags Cheren into the house, closing the door behind them.

But little did they know.. That in a nearby bush lied N, and the 3 element gym brothers, with a camera. "Oh wow this is too good." Chilli snickered. Cress and Cilan high fived N, as they ran off to print the photos of Cheren in a dress.

And Y/N kissing Cheren.

The end!

Ok, that may have turned out poorly in my opinion, but they WILL get better, and I WILL make another Reader x Cheren that's better.. Sometime.

Comment for next ship or somethin somethin. 😉