Paul x Dawn

"... Look out...!"

....

"Dawn! Can you hear me?!"

....

"Wake up!... C'mon Troublesome!..."

....

"Stop messing with me..!.... Please...."

--------------------------

Dawn woke up in a dizzy daze, the lights in the room glowed brightly, causing her eyes to water. She wiped her eyes with her arm and coughed, alerting the person beside her to wake up. "Mmn..?" They yawned and rubbed their sleepy eyes, fixing their purple hair. Her vision cleared up, seeing Paul there. "P-Paul?" She stuttered. "Dawn..? Your awake.." He blinked. He still looked tired. "What.. Happened?" She cringed from pain as she sat up, and was pushed back down by Paul. "Don't get up.." He spoke slowly, looking away.

"... What happened?.. Why am I.. In the hospital?" Dawn's eyes glimmered in worry. "... You.. Saved me... A truck was heading my way at full speed.. And you got me out of the way.... But you broke several bones when it hit you...." He replied softly, his bangs brushing against his eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't done a better job of protecting you.." His shoulders fell. "It's not your fault... And besides... Why am I so important?.. You think I'm troublesome..." Dawn looked down, a bit hurt.

"... Your MY trouble. And I want to protect you..." Paul spoke, brushing the hair out of her eyes and sighed a bit. "... The doctor says you'll be grounded for a few weeks.. I'll come visit every day..." Dawn looked at him and smiled brightly. "Of course!....." She suddenly fell asleep. Paul chuckled. "Bet you didn't know your on sleeping medication..." He kissed her forehead and walked out. "Sleep well, Troublesome."