Chapter 46

Bella's P.O.V.

I just got off the phone with Alice. She wanted to do another dress rehearsal for the wedding. This time I was to bring Zadie since dad said she could be our flower girl.

The first thing to do was find Zadie. Something told me she was in the forest as usual so that's where I started.

"Bella!" I turned around as I heard Edward's voice behind me.

"Edward?"

"I'm here to pick you and Zadie up." He explained.

"Oh, well I'm just looking for Zadie right now," I told him, turning back to the forest. We walked together as he offered to help me look.

Edward's Thought

I already knew where Zadie was, since I could hear her thoughts. But I figured she'd be mad if we figured out where "secret hideout" was. So I decided to stop us around the area and call for Zadie.

Zadie's P.O.V.

"ZADIE." I heard Bella call my name. Groaning, I got up from the dirt floor.

"Sorry I gotta go guys, I will see you later!" I said walking out of the cave, immediately spotting Bella and Edwin.

"What?"

"Come on, we gotta go to the Cullen's house for the dress rehearsal," Bella said.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"You're the flower girl."

"The what?"

"Didn't you ask dad if you could be the flower girl?"

"Nope."

"Well, he volunteered you and it's too late to find someone else, so will you be the flower girl please?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Throw flowers down the aisle."

"WELP, sure," I answered walking back towards the house. I grabbed my stuff and sat on the stairs while Bella and Edward argued over some boring stuff. I walked over to them and grabbed the keys from Edward's hands unlocking the car and sitting inside. It was uncomfortable out there.

A couple of minutes later they got in the car and were finally on our way to Edward's house.

I stared out the window and watched the trees blur past. I wondered what Bella's house in Jacksonville looked like. Doesn't she live in the desert or something? Couldn't be me.

I remember dad used to have pictures of Renee around the house but mom and he fought about it so he took them down and I don't know where they are anymore. I kinda forgot what she looked like. I wonder if she's going to like me, welp if she doesn't that's too bad.

"Hey we're here," Bella said, opening the car door. I jumped out and followed the two to where everyone else was. Edward was taken away to some other place so he wouldn't see Bella's dress.

"I'm so glad you agreed!" Alice squealed as she pulled out a frilly pink dress from nowhere. How does that even work?

I immediately regretted my decision to come as I finally connected the dots. She wanted me to wear that. No, absolutely not.

Bella grabbed me from behind, holding me captive as I tried to run away. Her and Alice forced the dress on me. Curse my small weak body.

Mariam: Aww you look so cute

Jack: *stifles laughter

Dinah: Shut up jack

"Aww, you're so pretty!" Alice and Bella said, gushing over me. I grimaced in the mirror as I could already imagine myself falling. Alice gave me a pair of light pink flats that almost looked white.

While Bella got dressed Alice explained everything I would be doing during the wedding which wasn't much honestly. I just had to throw flowers on the ground and stand with the bridesmaids. Easy.

Alice allowed me to take off the dress so I wouldn't get it dirty before the day of the wedding. So now all I had to do was entertain myself by watching Bella fall several times in those heels. Honestly, I'd pay to see this every day.

~Night time~

"Ready?" Bella asked getting her stuff ready.

I've been ready for the past 5 hours. "Yes".

She just smiled at me and helped me gather the rest of my drawing stuff from the floor. Luckily I had already put away my main project so she didn't see that. I was planning to make something for Bella's wedding. But I kinda wanted to paint it so all I did was make an outline and plan out the colors I would use. I was most likely going to use different colors but I was bored, then I realized I had more paper and decided to draw random stuff on that. 

"Bye," Bella said, giving Edward a kiss as she got out of the car. I gagged. Disgusting.

I ran into the house and up to my room to get a headstart on my painting. Honestly, I didn't want to make this cuz I mean that means I would be giving Edward a gift too. But then I realized I'd probably have to say a speech or something so this would be perfect. Just go up and say I made them a painting, show it, give it to them, and walk away. 

I'm so smart.