Chapter 13

Bella's P.O.V.

I walked into school after dropping off Zadie and went to my first class. It was so different to not have her talking in my ear or drawing something random. Some of my classmates asked where she was which I thought was nice.

"Hey Bella", Angela greeted.

"Hi", I answered.

"So, I guess Zadie went to kindergarten today", She asked.

"Yeah, she didn't want to but she couldn't keep going to school with me", I told her. She nodded in understanding and went back to working on her assignment.

If I'm being honest classes are boring without her, the school day is going so slow.

-At lunch-

Finally it's lunch the day seemed to drag on forever. I wonder how Zadie is doing, has she punched a teacher yet?

Probably.

I bet her day is going better than mine, I looked over Edward still hasn't come back to school and I think it's because of me. Zadie would probably punch me if she heard me talking about Edward's absence any longer.

"Bella, Rosalie Hale is coming your way", Jessica squealed. I looked up and saw Jessica fixing her hair, I shook my head and turned to see Rosalie sitting next to me. 

"Hi", I said sheepishly. Her eyes were cold and I could tell she still doesn't like me so why was she here.

"Hi, where's Zadie", She asked impatiently. I sighed shoulda known.

"She's at her school, she just started today", I told her. Rosalie nodded before leaving the table probably to go tell the rest. I picked up my bag to get my lunch money and found a folder that I know I didn't put in my bag.

I picked it up, it was a yellow folder with flowers drawn on it.

FOR THE CULLEN'S 

 This was Zadie's handwriting so I guess she wanted me to deliver it to them. What does she think I am a mail man?

Nevertheless I found myself walking over to the table to hand the family the yellow folder. As I walked one by one they seemed to notice me coming, and it was awkward because they just stared. So, I kinda started to walk faster.

"Um... uh.. Zadie wanted me to give you t-this..I j-just found it in m-my bag", I said stuttering from nervousness. Alice reached up and took the folder from my out reached hand. 

"I'm going to go", I said quickly before leaving.

Alice's P.O.V.

Everyone looked over my shoulder as I opened the folder. Inside it was a small envelope and behind it was a piece of paper that was turned around.

"Let's read the letter first", Rosalie said. Jasper picked out the letter and started to read it out loud.

Dear Cullens,

Hopefully Bella didn't make too much of a fool outta herself when delivering this. If she did I'm sorry. Anyways, the reason I wrote this is because I am going to hell aka. School. I didn't get the chance to say bye so I'm sorry. 

But this is a small town and I'm sure we will run into each other again. So, yeah. 

ALSO

I made a picture for your parents because I realized they didn't have one so I made it. Hopefully they enjoy it.

BYEEEEE

P.S.

Charlie wrote this for me.

--------------------

Once we finished reading the letter I picked up the paper that had the drawing and flipped it around. I gasped how long did this take her.

(I did not make this, I got it from the internet)

Esme was going to love this so much. The more I look at it the more I love it, it's so pretty!

Short Chapter 

How do you guys feel about Zadie starting school?