Chapter 32

~Volterra~

After we got off the plane I fell asleep again.

I woke up my body flying forward, hitting the back of Bella's seat as Alice came to an abrupt stop.

"What the hell", I said as Jack became co-conscious.

"Why is everyone wearing red?"Bella said, getting uneasy.

"Today is Saint Marcus day festival, a day when everyone celebrates there being no more vampires in Volterra", Alice explained, Bella nodded.

"We only have 5 minutes", She said panicking.

"He'll be under the clock tower", Alice yells as Bella exited the car and started running through the sea of people.

I stared at the scene with my mouth hanging open.

Um...what you mean vampires- Jack

"Ummm...what", I said announcing my presence.

"Oh you're awake", Alice said while finding somewhere to put the car. I stared wide-eyed at her, what the hell am I going to do now?

IS SHE ABOUT TO EAT ME

That sounds wrong.. - Scarlett

Hey this is a family-friendly environment - Jack

"What do you mean vampires", I asked her.

"I promise we'll explain everything to you after we help Edward and Bella", Alice said with a smile.

"Bella's in trouble....again", I asked.

Not this crap again get me a flight back home - Jack

"Ok but you have to promise", I told her, holding out my pinky finger.

She chuckled a bit, "I promise".

Alice's P.O.V.

If I leave her in the car she could get kidnapped or a stray vampire from the Volturi could get her. But if I bring her with me she'll be safer as she is with her sister, Edward, and me.

"Alright Zadie, come on let's go get Bella and Edward", I said as I stepped out of the car. I held Zadie's hand tight. I didn't want to lose her in the crowd.

Pulling her along we made our way to the clock tower, I smiled as I heard Bella and Edward making up, but frowned as I heard footsteps coming in their direction. Picking up Zadie I pushed through the crowd all the way to the door.

Setting Zadie down we walked through the doors, I could tell Zadie was confused but I couldn't tell her here, at least not now.

"Come on guys, lighten up it's a festival", I said announcing my presence. Once all eyes were on me I added, "Wouldn't want to make a scene".

"There won't be any scene", Felix said.

"Yes, of course not", Edward added.

"Enough", Jane said entering the room.

3rd P.O.V.

Bella watches as the rest of the vampires back away from the small girl as if submitting to her. She looks to Edward confused as to what she should do.

"Jane", He nods.

"Who is she?", Bella whispers to Alice. Zadie smirks at Bella, 'Is she jelly', she thinks.

"Just do as she says", Alice whispers back.

"Follow me", Is all Jane says before walking off. Felix smirks at the group and motions for them to go first. Zadie who becomes bored at their slow walking speed runs up next to Jane.