Chapter 2

Zadie's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed and remembered everything that happened yesterday. Bella came home with us! I wonder if she likes me? Maybe Dad will let me go to school with her! 

"Hey Zadie you awake yet", I heard someone say. I looked towards the door and saw Bella standing there. 

I smiled and lifted my arms as I saw Bella come to pick me up.

"hi ", I mumbled still a bit tired.

"Hi", Bella replied with a smile. "What do you like to do", she asked me

"Drawing and eating", I responded. Then I remembered we got pizza yesterday. Hopefully, there are leftovers!

"Is there pizza left?" I asked Bella as she carried me down the stairs.

"Yeah, I think there's some left."

She put me down in my chair and started warming up the pizza in the microwave. She put it back on a plate and cut it up into squares. I looked at it weirdly you weren't supposed to cut pizza into squares, but if we didn't I wouldn't be able to eat it. What a dilemma, I should just eat it.

Bella's P.O.V.

I'm not entirely sure if she could eat pizza the regular way so I cut it up just in case, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Did you start school yet", I questioned.

"Starting this year, I don't wanna go", she whined. I internally awed when she pouted she looked so cute.

"But you have to, don't you wanna make some friends in school", I asked. Her face immediately lit up.

"Yea, I wanna make a bunch of friends", she yelled.

I smiled and once we had finished our food, I packed it up and threw away our trash. Zadie smiled the whole time. I just noticed she was clutching the neck of a stuffed panda very tightly under the table. I guess every kid has a comfort animal.

"Do, you go to school", Zadie asked me.

"Yes I do I start tomorrow", I told her.

"I'm sorry", she said she looked sad for me. It was kinda funny that she felt bad that I had to go to school. I'm pretty sure the people here aren't that bad. I think, I hope.