Chapter 11

Edward's P.O.V.

"What do you mean, she's your mate she's human", Rosalie seethed. I sighed knowing she was going to be the one to give me the most grief about this.

"It's not like I can control it", I argued. Rosalie huffed, she was cursing me out in her head. I turned to Carlisle and Esme to see what they thought of the situation.

"Carlisle",

"Well, she is your mate there really is nothing we can do to prevent this from happening", he stated. Esme nodded and added to his statement.

"As long as she doesn't tell anyone it should be fine". I nodded thankful for their comments. Rosalie on the other hand wasn't too pleased as she went off on how it was unsafe for all of us. She didn't want to move again, and how she was tired of moving because of some humans who couldn't keep a secret. I wasn't really paying attention to her.

"What about Zadie", Jasper spoke.

"What about her", Rosalie said defensively, over the short time Rosalie met Zadie she had grown protective of the girl. So, when Emmett told us about the run in he had with Zadie and one of the older girls at school, Rosalie was ready to kill someone.

"She might be like Bella, gifted", I said.

"How", Carlisle asked.

"Well, she's got some sick drawing skills", Emmett yelled. 

"yeah she's amazing I can show you mine", Rosalie beamed. I know she was proud of Zadie and wanted to show off her work.

"Zadie said she was going to work on Jasper and I's next", Alice told Esme. Rosalie who had come back downstairs was showing the drawing to Carlisle who was shocked that a 4 year old could draw so well. 

"She most definitely is gifted", Carlisle commented, "The only thing we can do in this situation is-", Carlisle was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

Zadie's P.O.V.

"Hey ZaZa, come down here for a sec", Dad called. I put away my pencil and ran down the steps, I was in the middle of drawing Alice's pixie.

"Yeah daddy", I questioned as I went to sit on the couch.

"In 2 days you're going to be starting Kindergarten", Daddy responded. No, OH PLEASE NO. Damn it.

"Do I have to", I whined.

"Yes, you have to have friends your own age", Dad replied. I groaned loudly as I thought of actually learning.

"Why can't I just stay in Bella's school", I complained.

"Because you actually have to learn", 

"But-", 

"No buts it's time for you to go to bed", 

"Ugh, fine", I said as I dragged myself up the steps. Stupid school.

Instead of going straight to bed like I was supposed to I stayed up finishing Alice and Jasper's drawings. Staying home for this long helped as I had a lot of time to draw. 

Alice's ^^

Alice's ^^

As for Jasper's drawing I couldn't really do a good cowboy so I decided to draw him. As you know Bella's a great stalker so I just had her take a picture of Jasper while he wasn't looking for reference.

I mean hurrah Bella's first job, she could have a whole business except for the fact that the picture was upside down. So, that wasn't great, but I guess it's fine everyone has their faults.

 So, that wasn't great, but I guess it's fine everyone has their faults

Short Chapter 

I need some ideas one future chapters.

What would you guys want to see in the future.

Credit goes to whoever draws these pictures.