Chapter 50

So like I mess up the story cuz last chapter Bella didn't give birth already but we gon say she did cuz Charlie comes after Renesmee is born in the actual book. 

"No I want another doctor tour supposed to be helping my daughter who is sick if you can't help her how can you help Zadie," I heard dad yell. I looked around I guess I passed out on the way to the hospital.

Damn.

I mean I feel better already. Though my throat is very sore.

"Dad," I called out, my voice cracking.

He turned around and walked towards me. "Are you ok do you need anything, water yeah I'll get you some water," he said.

"Don't touch my daughter," he warned. Who is he talking to my guy are you gOoD.

I started to close my eyes tired from what just happened but then some rude idiot decided to start talking.

"You experienced this because your away from your mate."

Sir please I know exactly who you are always are you trying to act all mysterious like come on.

"Well that's too bad, Imma take a nap."

It was a day later and I was trying to take a nap but Charlie was yelling on the phone insisting to see Bella.

"You know what Zadie let's just go," he told me swinging open my door.

"I mean trespassing but ok"

The minute we stepped outside we came face to face with Jacob.

"I have to show you something," he said out of breath.

"Ok?"

"Nobody cares let's go dad."

"Zadie," he sighed. I raised my hands in surrender, "my bad."

Jacob starting stripping honestly this looked very wrong. Jacob stripping in front of my dad and a child a MINOR out of breath. I don't think he thinks sometimes.

Charlie covered my eyes as he started to take off his pants.

"Uh Jacob," he said clearly uncomfortable.

"Just here me out," Jacob said. I could here him toss his clothes to the side.

And then I heard silence.

"HOLY HELL," Dad yelled, stumbling back making me fall back as well.

His hand fell off my face and I saw Jacob in his wolf form. Bruh.

There was a much better way to out yourself. And I'm sure Bella's gonna be mad unless she's dead. I bet she's dying. 

Jacob just stood there for a bit before running off, with his clothes in his mouth. 

I stared at where he once was in disbelief while dad stared in shock. I know how you feel bud.

after a couple minutes dad seemed to come back to life and got up from the floor. "What the hell?"

"We still going?" I asked impatiently. I need to know who won this bet. 

"Y-yeah let's go," He said. Finally. 

We got in the car and finally started the drive over to the Cullen's house. Once we got there I hopped out the car and ran to the door to ring the doorbell. Charlie eventually caught up right at the same time that Carlisle opened the door.

"Where's Bella?" Charlie questioned walking inside. Damn not even gonna say hi or anything. I mean whatever. I smiled seeing Rosalie and Emmett but quickly looked away as I heard Bella and Charlie.

"BELLa," My voiced faded out as I noticed what was in her arms. A baby. Ew. Hailey recently got a little brother, I went to her house to see him. It was weird snot, spit, and poop everywhere. Oh and the crying, I had to go. 

Don't tell me... Bella didn't let us see her because she was pregnant.

"Who is this," Charlie asked seeing the child as well. Good cuz I thought maybe I was hallucinating. 

I feel like I told her I would kill the baby if she every had one. But I can't do it now theres too many witnesses, and a literal cop. 

"Yeah whose the kid?" I repeated. 

"This is Renesmee, um...Edward's niece." Lie. First of all if it was his niece where is its mom and why are you holding it instead of them.

"Why you lying," I whispered sourly. 

"Oh-"

"First of all what the hell happened to you I think that's the question we want to know?" I said cutting her off.

"Language," Charlie said nudging me.

"I can't tell you," Bella said fiddling with her fingers.

"I think we deserve an explanation," Charlie said looking back at her and Edward.

"You do," Bella said. SO EXPLAIN IT DON'T JUST SIT THERE WEIRDO.

"If you need one though I'm going to have to leave." She admitted.

"Fine by me," I muttered. Charlie sent me a harsh look. I shrugged and raised my hands before plopping down on the couch. 

"You just have to trust me ok," She said getting up.

"That has lead me to way too many near death experiences," I muttered under my breath. She shot me a look. 

"I trust you ok, but I just watched Jacob turn into a very large dog and my daughter looks like my daughter but not really," Charlie said stressing. Poor guy.

'Yeah she finally turned pretty, congrats!' I thought. 

"Need to know basis alright," Bella said.

"Ok, I understand. So who's the kid, Edward's niece,"

"No this is Renesmee our daughter," Bella said with a soft smile.

I shot up from the couch. "I KNEW IT!"