Chapter 37

Zadie's P.O.V

As we pulled up to the house, it felt different from all the other times I had been there to see Noah. I was more alert and not as excited as before maybe because all the emotions from my alters were altering my mood. 

Maybe it was because of the subtle tension between Bella and I?

"ZADIE", Why are these people always yelling my name like I swear every time I turn someone is always yelling at me.

Emmett had literally ripped off the door and started running towards me with his arms out as if he was trying to hug me. Um...sir are you aware you just have a door in your hand and you're carrying it as if it's a piece of paper?

As he got closer I shuffled closer and closer to Bella, by the time he had gotten to use which was like 5 seconds I basically morphed into Bella's leg. He stared at me with a wide smile and pulled me from Bella's leg and threw me into the air.

"Ahhh", I shrieked as I was tackled out of the air. Don't ask me how these people literally have superpowers that should be the least of your worries. Jasper had caught me and landed in a spiderman pose. Just imagine spiderman but if he was pregnant.

"Emmett, Jasper she is not a toy, put her down", Esme told them sternly. I could hear Jasper grumble under his breath but he followed her orders and placed me on the dirt ground.

Jack: Oh they extra, extra but not gonna lie that was fun

Daniel: I think I threw up a little

Jack: Come On you gotta man up *tries to fight with Daniel

Daniel: I-I'm alright * moves out of the way

Scarlett: Why don't you both shut up and do your jobs

Jack: Talk about a party pooper

Willy: YEAH

Jack: Where'd the kid come from?

Bella ushered me inside the house, and almost immediately Noah had waved and smiled at me. Rolling my eyes I turned away from him, he's so mean. He disappears for days and now wants to smile at me, we already replaced you dude sorry.

I scan the room and meet eyes with Edward, internally barfing I quickly look away before I start planning his murder...again.

Alice and Rose smile at me softly trying to get on my good side. Trying to butter me up before you eat me, I know my stuff. I've watched movies before, I'm not gonna end up locked up in a basement, with no food, no water. My breath started to pick up as I imagined them planning my murder.

"Zay", Bella called, blinking back to reality, well what was reality at the moment. I stared at her. Did she just call me Zay? We are not on a nickname basis.

"My name is Zadie and I would appreciate it if you would call me by that name thank you".

She looked at me in shock before closing her mouth and nodding. If she didn't close her mouth sooner Edward would've put something in it. *smirks

"Zadie we wanted you here because we all owe you an apology, we took you to a foreign place and didn't treat you properly, we lied to you and we hope that you can forgive us", Carlisle said. "My kids, Esme, and I have missed having you around you are very important to us all".

If I was so important to you wouldn't have done any of that in the first place, but go off.

"Bla bla bla, will you forgive us?", I stopped listening after a while as it started to feel like a lecture and took this time to think was I really going to forgive these b*-people.

Those last couple of days have been very fun other than almost dying a couple of times. I did make a new friend. I also met some dudes I could tease, probably won't ever meet them again though.

If I don't forgive Noah who is he going to be friends with? Since we have yuri now, Noah has to apologize to both Hailey and me before we forgive him and take him back into the group. Cuz that was just rude!

Hmm...I'm not mad at Emmett, Jas, or Rosalie they really haven't done anything wrong. Neither has Esme or Carlisle...eh Carlisle's annoying me with this long apology though.

Edward...Edward, Edgard, red bird, bedford, swear word, westword, record. I'm getting off topic, but yeah no I don't like him. NEXT!

Bella hmmm...this one's tricky cuz like I live with her, she's my flesh and blood, but that's too bad. Cuz at the moment, we aren't the best of friends but I don't HATE her you know, I dislike her. Yeah, I dislike her.

"Bla, bla, bla, bl-"

"Ok, I have made my decision", I announced interrupting Carlisle. They all looked at me with hopeful eyes. Lmao sike, but I had their attention.

"I will forgive all of you except for Edward", I said nodding my head. Yep that sounds about right.

"What, why not me?" Sir do you really want me to answer that?

"Because you annoy me," Gotta keep it PG. "And Noah, you have to apologize to me and Hailey cuz what you did was UNACCEPTABLE", I said raising my voice like my mom did. I even used the same line as her. Frowning I remembered what had happened before my mom got caught and went to jail.

Shaking my head I shook away all the bad thoughts.

"If that's all can we leave?"

"Remember they still have to talk about the man", Bella reminded me. I huffed before getting comfy on Rose's lap, no way I was going to sit in that hard chair for another lecture.

I could feel her smile as she wrapped her arms around my waist holding me in place. 

"How bout we start from the beginning of your trip", Carlisle said looking towards Alice.

"Wait...I know that Edward left to go kill himself, and Bella left to go save him and bla bla bla, Edward almost died again, and Bella saved him...again, then apparently this guy called me this other guys mate, that's where I'm lost," I said surprising everyone who thought she was clueless to what was going on. I snuggled into Rosalie's arms ready for the explanation.

"Do you know what a soulmate is?", Carlisle asked. I tilted my head, I remember when my mom used to tell me that dad was her soulmate.

"Yeah," He nodded and kept going.

"A mate is basically a soulmate for vampires, they are fated to be together".

"The guy who said that you were mates with Caius, his name was Marcus, he can see people's relationships with others", Alice explained.

"So what are your guys' powers?", I asked.

"I have mind-reading, Alice has visions of the future, Jasper can sense and change people's emotions, Emmett has super strength, Rose has enhanced beauty, Esme has enhanced kindness, Carlisle enhanced self-control", Edward told me.

Mind reading...oops. Sorry not sorry.

"Nice, but basically you're saying that I'm fated to be together with this old dude, that's gross not gonna lie. He doesn't even like me and I don't like him".

"Well, your relationship with him is going to change as you get older but as of now it would be more of a weird father-daughter relationship", Rose explained to me.

I already have a dad...so um?

"You guys are talking about this as if I'm going to see him again".

"You never know what could happen", I raised my eyebrow in question. I don't think I would want to meet him again.

I mean does he even deserve all this radiant energy. Course not.