Chapter 25

"Well...I'm going to go", Dad stated awkwardly before leaving the room.

Hey Bella

Hey Jake

I was wondering when you and Zay were going to come visit again, these bikes are almost ready

Oh, um we could come tomorrow maybe

That'd be great the guys are dying to meet you again, and Zay too after the stories I told them

Haha, yeah I guess we'll be there tomorrow

Ok great guess I'll see you then

Bye

Bye

*click*

I sighed as I ended the phone call, I wasted no time in running upstairs to my room, I had research to do.

I picked up my notebook as I waited for the crappy old computer to turn on, I flipped it over to a blank page titling it,

D.I.D 101

I swiveled over to my computer and immediately went to search 'Dissociative Identity Disorder'.

3rd P.O.V

For the next 3 hours Bella took notes on DID and studied how to deal with it. She learned how to handle different alters and how to react to different situations. After some intense reading, she finally passed out.

Meanwhile in Zadie's room,

"If I skipped school, would Charlie be mad", She questioned. "Probably, so maybe I should do it".

-The next day at Jake's house-

Zadie's P.O.V.

"Come on we're going to visit Jake", Bella called out to me from the hallway. I sighed rolling my eyes, she's so annoying. Jake can make her so happy but no one else can, maybe she's one of those people who need men to survive.

'What a shame', I thought to myself. Shaking my head I ran down the stairs, I was starving. I rushed down the stairs, but suddenly stopped,

'Am I sad for spending all this time with Bella instead of my actual friends', I thought.

Yes, you're a crappy friend, but no one can blame you when Bella's right there, she's like the King of being a bad friend.

Can you like shut up

No, I seem to lack that skill, oopsie

I'm so done.

I rolled my eyes, all of yesterday night these voices had been talking nonstop. I literally couldn't sleep and after a while I just had to get used to the fact that they were never going to stop talking in my head.

The headaches that I used to have were now only happening if the voice was being extremely loud. Which happens pretty often.

"Are you ready", Bella asked me.

I jumped down the stairs, landing in front of her, "Actually, I was wondering if you could drop me off at Hailey's house".

"I mean...I guess", She said.

(Just so you know Bella is going on her movie date with Jake and Mike while Zadie is at Hailey's house)

"HAILEY", Zadie screamed in excitement.

"ZADIE", Hailey exclaimed excitedly.

"I feel like it's been soooo long", Zadie exaggerated.

"I know right, I've missed you", She cried out. Bella shook her head in amusement at the two younger girls.