Chapter 33

I jumped back as Alice tried to help but several guards held her back. I moved out of the way and stood next to Bella. I ain't done nothing wrong, don't kill me.

Aro leaned forward watching the two fight, "PLEASE STOP", Bella cried. I furrowed my eyebrows, "shut up, just enjoy the show".

She ignored me, I mean if I were her I would too! I could feel Jack's presence in my mind, I chuckled, I'm lowkey kinda bored.

I didn't even notice Bella left my side until she was flung into a wall. "DAMN, SIS SAID YEET", I said as I started laughing hysterically on the floor.

Edward is kneeling and Aro stands above him ready to take the life of a guilty man, he is guilty of being ugly!

"DO IT, KILL ME, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE", Bella cries out.

....did I just hear correctly?

"Nah sis, see this what we not finna do", I muttered.

"Enough", Aro announces.

I see Bella kneeling on the floor, "Get AWAY FROM HER", Edward yells. This man needs to chill, it's not that serious.

Maybe I should care more, my sister might die. Hmm... I'll think about it.

I look to Edward to see him under Jane's power again. Omg, how is this man always getting hurt?

"Stop, I've seen it, Bella will become one of us", Alice says trying to break up the fight.

"What is it you saw", Aro asked, now intrigued.

"I'm just gonna", I mumbled moving towards the door as he started coming closer since Alice was standing next to me.

As I tried to leave I was stopped by one of the guards. "Do you mind if I sit, I've been standing for a while"?

The guard looked at me weird but allowed it. Sitting on the floor I rested my head on my hands and watched the scene unfold.

Alice gave Aro her hand and I watched as he closed his eyes.

"Mesmerizing", He said laughing like a psycho.

"Before you go", The brown-haired king spoke standing up. "The child, bring her to me".

I muffled a scream as the guard picked me up by my arm. That hurted. I heard someone growl. I looked up and saw that it was the blonde king.

"WAIT, WHAT are you going to do with her", Bella said, panicking again.

"Relax, relax, if they kill me....well imma die anyways", I said chuckling. Alice growled defensively as I got closer and closer to the brown-haired king.

"How are you", I smiled as we reached. The guard placed me on the floor and instead of helping him out I just crumbled on the floor. I changed my position and sat criss-cross applesauce giving him my fully divided attention.

"I am well", He said. He then turned to Aro, "This child has a bond with Caius", He announced.

"Huh", I said tilting my head.

"What a wonderful surprise", Aro said, staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Alice who looked shocked and Edward who looked angry, Bella... Bella looked just as confused as me.

"I WILL NOT BE MATED TO A CHILD", The blonde kind yelled. I jumped startled by his outburst.

"Woah calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine", I snorted.

"LOOK AT HER, THE UGLY THING", He shouted.

"Woah, Woah Woah there buddy, I can throw insults too, who would want to be mated to your old self, YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE A WIG", I retorted. I looked back at the other king and nudged him.

"If he kills me avenge my death". He just nodded but I could tell he was confused.

"Bella, let's go, it's obvious we aren't wanted here", I said walking down the stairs with my head in the air.

"Have a safe trip back", Aro smiled. I looked back to see his creepy smile, Marcus' bored expression, and Caius' angry face.

"Who'd want to be mates with a butt", I mumbled to Bella as we left.

Bella grabbed my hand as we walked out of the room, we were told to leave during the night, so we had to stay here for like ever.

Bella was scared and her hands were shaking but right now all I want is to not be confused.

"Soooo, I believe you owe me an explanation", I said sitting next to Bella on the bench. They all looked at me and sighed.

"The Cullens and the people that you saw in the throne room are vampires, BUT the Cullens only drink blood from animals", Bella said quickly adding the second part.

Suddenly my vision got dark and I felt like I was being pulled backward. It almost felt like someone ran past me then suddenly I was in the inner world, no longer fronting.

Dinah's P.O.V

"Start again, I don't think you explained it enough", I said to Bella. "My name is Dinah", I added.

"Oh um...well", Bella stuttered startled by the sudden switch in personalities.

"My name is Alice, my family and I are vampires from Forks, normally vampires drink human blood, but the head of our coven found out that we could eat from animals instead. The vampires that were in the throne room are also vampires but they drink human blood", Alice explained. "Edward and Bella are mates and Bella is Edward's blood singer which means that her blood calls out to him more than any other human".

"So what I'm hearing is that you brought a kid to Italy away from her father, to save you mate, brought her to a castle filled with blood thirsty vampires that could potentially kill her. LET HER ALMOST BE HURT BY RANDOM VAMPIRES POWERS AND ALLOWED HER TO WITNESS SUCH VIOLENCE", I said my voice subconsciously raising.

Bella lowered her head, "I know and I'm sorry".

"Are you really because you always say I'm sorry but you keep messing up, all the damn time, we are not happy with you. Zadie might let you slide but not us. We won't tolerate it for much longer. SO FIX YOUR MESS BY YOURSELF AND STOP PUTTING ZADIE IN DANGER! THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING HER ON THIS LITTLE MISSION OF YOURS".

"I-"

"And now because of you, she's mated to some KING that doesn't even want her".

"If you were so concerned about her why didn't you step up to help", Edward asked.

"Well we can but you failed to tell us the danger that she was in so how are we meant to protect her when we do not know of the dangers around her".

Edward was now quiet, serves him right.

"Well, well, well what is this", We all turned our heads, I squinted as I saw a small blonde lady. She looked like a child.

"Jane, why are you here", Edward asked.

"Well I heard a commotion, I was curious", She smirked. I raised my eyebrow at her, confused about who she was but I didn't really care at the moment. 

"Well go be curious somewhere else".