Chapter 26

So...

We ended up rushing back to Hailey's house because Dad actually thought something was wrong. So we ended up going to her house only to find her dad in his pj's making a sandwich.

He was very confused, so while the adults talked Hailey and I went back to the basement, turned on the lights, and decided to find out the noise we had heard. We had gone to the same spot we were before and pushed everything aside; in the end, it ended up being...

"ZADIE, HAILEY", I heard my dad yell, probably wondering where we went. "COMING", we yelled in unison, rushing up the old stairs.

"We found out the basement isn't as bad as we thought it was, so there's no need to freak out about it", Hailey said proudly, I nodded.

"Yeah well, you shouldn't have just left without telling us", He scolded. We didn't pay much attention to him except for the fact that he had a duffle bag in his hands.

"Does this mean I get to sleep over", Hailey asked excitedly as she saw the bag.

"Yep, but you got to be a good girl and listen to Charlie over here, ok, don't cause too much trouble", Her dad told her.

Yeah, she ended up coming to my house but the real excitement started when Bella finally got home from wherever she went. She said that Jacob finally finished her bike and she was able to ride it. Of course, Hailey and I pestered her with questions asking how it felt and everything knowing that we would never get the chance to at this age.

But she just ignored us and continued to her room.

"The disrespect", Hailey said at the same time I said, "How rude".

Giggling we flopped onto my bed, we were quiet for a few minutes before I remembered something.

"You said your cousin was coming, right".

"Yep".

"What's her name again", I asked.

"Her name is Yuri and she's really nice, sometimes when I went to her house we would sneak out of the house and go to this flower patch. And we would make flower crowns and the next day we would give them to our parents. I'm pretty sure they knew we were sneaking out because of that", Hailey told me.

"...she sounds nice, sometimes I wish I had a family member my age, maybe then I'd have better memories of my childhood", I said half-joking, half-serious.

"Don't worry I'm here now, everything's going to be fine", She smiled and soon after we fell asleep.

Don't kids just look adorable when they sleep

You sound like a creep

Hey, I was just trying to be nice :(

Well, you could be nice when she's actually conscious so she can actually hear the compliment.

Shut up Daniel, Dinah help me I'm getting bullied

I'm good.

----------------------

"BELLA", I called as I ran through the empty house. It had been a few days since Hailey came to sleep over and tomorrow was the day that Yuri was coming over. And I was EXCITED.

"Come on let's get you to school", Bella said with a sigh, I watched as she sighed all the way to the car. 

Man, this girl can't get a break, two breakups in the same year. 

But hey we found out her specialty - Jack 

That was rude and uncalled for -Miriam

Thank you finally, someone, with some brains - James

I don't know who you're agreeing with Miriam or Jack? -Dinah

Dinah, I was agreeing with Jack for once - James

You know she can hear you dummy - Dinah

I-I don't think Ms. Zadie would like you talking about her sister that way Jack 

You're right I don't now can you guys shut up- Zadie

SHE TALKED TO US- Everyone

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY- Jack

"ZADIE", Bella yelled from the car. I shook my head out of the clouds and grabbed my backpack today was the day Yuri is coming to school and I'm excited.

I ran out to the car and flung open the door, Bella over at me confused as to why I was so happy so early in the morning.

"Yuri, Hailey's cousin is coming to school today", I explained. She nodded and proceeded to reverse out of the driveway and on her way to my school. I bounced in my seat I wonder what she's like. 

--------------------------------

Dinah/Protector: 18-is a no-nonsense type of girl and is usually the butt of Jack's jokes for being too serious.

Role is to protect the body from any physical harm, has a high pain tolerance

Daniel/Caretaker: 42-a shy older man has a slight British accent.

Role is to take care of the littles and weaker alters

-------------------------------------

-IMPORTANT-

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to try and have an update schedule I think it'd be easier for everyone.

I was thinking about Mondays.

And since this schedule is really just a trial run plz don't get mad if I update after or before the set time. 

I will try my best to stay on schedule.