24

"hm,"

"Oh god," I mumbled softly as soft lips nipped at my neck and a hand slid under my shirt. Running up my back to the back of my neck turning my head at an angle "Joanna," I heard quince's voice hum.

Another hand was on my waist slowing rocking my hips. I felt so out of breath "Quin?" I groaned into the person's shoulder with my arms around their neck.

"Who am I?" The voice asked in a soft deep tone kissing my ear. "Hm? Chi sono?" (Who am I) It said again. "Quince?" Then, asked me in a mocking chuckle. My stomach began to turn, I felt myself being flipped, and my arms being pinned over my head,

"look at me."

I was face to face with the blonde Italian god himself in nothing but a pair of boxers rounding his hips harder into mine.

"Mathias-!" I moaned outwardly digging my fingers into his hair.

-
-

I felt my body shoot up and sit upright, wide awake.
I was on my bed, alone. I rubbed my eyes before covering my face into my hands, the room felt so hot...

I took a deep breath in before exhaling sharply.

I was ashamed-

I had a wet dream about my boss...- or was it quince...? I dropped my hands and took a shameful deep breath, looking to my alarm clock.

6:06 am

I needed to wake up the girls for breakfast.

Last night, I had told Mathias about my big 'secret', he was drunk and probably doesn't even remember. Though, I can still remember the look on his face when I told him.

-
-

He looked sad as he scratched the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled softly "you didn't know," "still... We could've changed the subject."

"I chose to tell you. Ha, my parents still have no clue, and all they want is grandchildren."

"Are you gonna tell them?" He slurred quietly laying his arms on over the edge. "One day," "Did you want children?"

"I did," "How'd you find out?"

"So many questions," I chuckled swinging my legs in the water.

"Sorry," he mumbled into his arms "Why don't we go inside now?" "I'm hungry," he groaned drunkenly "make a snack" I replied while wrapping my towel around my waist "I don't know how to cook,"

I picked up the empty bottles "Come on," once I turned my back I heard water splash, and a small thud then, a groan. Turning back I see my drunk boss failing at hoping out of the pool from the edge multiple times "Mathias just use the stairs," It almost felt as though I was scolding him. He grumbled childishly under his breath walking up the pool stairs, I curse myself for starring as he did. How could you not starE brUh? Manz was built. "Are you going to make me a snack?" "Hm."

He followed me into the house to his kitchen "I didn't eat lunch," he added insightfully leaning over the counters on his elbows. "No wonder you're so drunk," I opened the fridge after putting the bottles on the counter. "We have strawberries." "I want something more filling!" "You can eat the leftovers from dinner I made for the girls?" I pulled out a container of food I had made that night previously. "What is it?"

"Just some jerk chicken and rice," I placed the leftovers into the microwave. "Funny name," "The girls said the same thing," I chuckled softly turning to face him "They liked it though,"

Once I gave him the warmed-up food he dug in without a fork taking a piece of chicken. "No fork?" "Mmm," he hummed eating some more "Do you like it?" "It's buonissimo!" (Yummy)

I don't know why, but I liked it when he spoke Italian. His voice went a bit deeper when he spoke Italian, it's his first language so of course. "Good?" He didn't reply and instead grunted stuffing his face. A small jingle and the pattering of tiny feet came from outside the kitchen, I peeked out the arch seeing Tito running down the hall. "Hi there," I picked him up once he was close enough and took him into the kitchen.

I kiss his little head "I want some more," I glanced over to Mathias seeing the container empty, not even a grain of rice left, Wow I guess he enjoyed it-

"That's all we had," his face fell "I'm still hungry," "strawberries are in-" "can you cook me something?" "I can make you strawberries."

He huffed frowning in my direction. I raised an eyebrow at his childish behavior, Mathias just turned and grabbed the empty bottles "We drank it all?" "You drank it all," "oh."

"You should drink some water,"

"But, I like your cooking," he changed the subject crossed his arms over his chest, causing his biceps to bulge. "I like my cooking too," I chuckled softly not gonna lie I swear I could feel my face heat up just a teeny bit, his lip pouted and he looked exactly like his children when he did, and I can't ever say no to them. I sighed and put Tito down. "Fine..."

"I'm not doing anything difficult," I mumbled washing my hands and decided to make him a grilled cheese since that's what I make for the girls sometimes and it was very easy.

-
-

I made a cup of coffee for myself after finishing up breakfast for the girls placing it in front of them. "Today, I thought maybe we could paint? You guys can paint something for your papa?"
I stood across the little girls who began eating, "We'll just have to go to the store, buy canvases, the paint, brushes. Right after breakfast, we gotta get ready to go,"

"Can I pick clothes!?" Elena shouted causing her sister to jump "of course."

~

If you find any mistakes lmk I'm half asleep gn